EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Janeway V2.1, production is V3.1. The picture is heavily color graded. So the uniform color isn't accurate.

The first 1/6 scale female figure that I ever liked. We will have her delivered before end of the year.
View attachment 537483

V2.1 is looking great Nanjin!

I've always detested that phaser rifle. I know it's accurate...I don't know what the show prop person was thinking......

O' happy days to be a Trek fan! Getting any and all Voyager figures you release Nanjin (meh...I'm in for any Trek you offer...but I am a huge fan of Voyager...)

O' happy days to be a Trek fan! Getting any and all Voyager figures you release Nanjin (meh...I'm in for any Trek you offer...but I am a huge fan of Voyager...)
I am looking at conducting a survey with the Voyager figures collectors after 2 VOY character figure releases. With Janeway and EMH on hand, I think the collectors should have enough confidence in our 1/6 ST VOY venture.

Definitely I am looking at the entire crew as the base collection. With a survey, collectors can participate the adventure in First hand perspective (seeing the ordered figures coming into being during production), and participate in deciding which figures to come next (just matter of sequence). But other VOY story/episode based characters can also be made basing on their popularity such as the Kazon, Hirogen, etc. with their own release schedule.

Collecting EXO-6 Trek figures should be an enjoyable continuous experience from the first day to infinity...

Last edited:
I can't think of any VOY aliens I'd like to have, but after just rewatching Tuvix I think that would make for a pretty awesome figure. Especially in that cool hybrid uniform he wore at the start.

tp_tuvix.jpg

I was just thinking the Voyager line wouldn’t truly be successful with out Tuvix.
Yeah he was such a compelling and tragic character. I know it could be easy to dismiss VOY as being just a bunch of lightweight fluff, but rewatching the series I'm reminded that they had a number of episodes that were as dark and powerful as anything on DS9.

VOY in Delta Quadrant isn't as stable as the TOS in Alpha. It is a great unknown.

From a marketing perspective, I have to create a market from a Void. Absolutely not an easy task. I can manage to push through the base crew, anything beyond that will be depending on how many of you out there.

I think all of us need to work together to create this possibility. I alone, is not possible.

Yeah he was such a compelling and tragic character. I know it could be easy to dismiss VOY as being just a bunch of lightweight fluff, but rewatching the series I'm reminded that they had a number of episodes that were as dark and powerful as anything on DS9.
A characteristic of Janeway, she changed her positions if anything affect her crew for any reason. She killed Tuvix

Ha yeah, Janeway could definitely be pretty ruthless as times.
In my opinion, she had a strong mother characteristics that we could relate from our lives and in nature.

Mothers fuxk all rules and anything or anyone if the well being of her children are jeopardized. I am sure friends have seen me doing the same in protecting 1/6 Trek. I parallel myself with Captain Janeway frequently.
That's EXO-6 Captain Janeway

Absolutely interested in T’Pol, although now that you mention it, my ideal look would be a combination.
Season 1 outfit with season 2 haircut and season 3-4 eyebrows….totally inaccurate but aesthetically ideal (to me).

But I digress, I don’t want to derail the Voyager thread.

Absolutely interested in T’Pol, although now that you mention it, my ideal look would be a combination.
Season 1 outfit with season 2 haircut and season 3-4 eyebrows….totally inaccurate but aesthetically ideal (to me).

But I digress, I don’t want to derail the Voyager thread.
They will have their own playing field

Back