EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are all in the same time in 1/6 Trekverse.

Spock (last survivor from the QMx incident) and Data (EXO-6 1st figure) are working together to find out what happened to the crew of Voyager.

Picard showed up and took the lead in search of the Voyager crew šŸ˜Š

daniel-korican-16300352-1214920488544316-2958449308484626754-o-Enhanced-Edit.jpg
Voy - Daniel-Korican (25)-Edit.jpg
a3c59231-c6a4-40a8-ac44-aab8f765fd08.jpg

Loving that Seven is getting a figure. Her and the Doctor are my favorite characters from Voyagers, so getting the two of them is a no brainer for me. Something seems a bit off with the eyepiece to me in these preview pictures though. Don't know if it changed between seasons (I know it did change for Picard) or what references were used when sculpting, but it could just be an issue with angles and lighting and I'm wrong. Either way, looks good and I can't wait to get it.

Attachments

• 7of9head.jpg
    7of9head.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 78
Loving that Seven is getting a figure. Her and the Doctor are my favorite characters from Voyagers, so getting the two of them is a no brainer for me. Something seems a bit off with the eyepiece to me in these preview pictures though. Don't know if it changed between seasons (I know it did change for Picard) or what references were used when sculpting, but it could just be an issue with angles and lighting and I'm wrong. Either way, looks good and I can't wait to get it.
You are right. Corrected already. See that vertically placed disclaimer on the side of the teaser? šŸ˜Š

You are right. Corrected already. See that vertically placed disclaimer on the side of the teaser? šŸ˜Š
Well, clearly I did miss the disclaimer. The only text that interested me was the release date. Good to know that I wasn't just seeing things and that you had already taken care of it. Great work as always. Can't wait.

Really impressive, Nanjin! I was surprised to not only see the Doctor a few weeks ago, but now Seven up and coming as well. I'm definitely in for both of these (as they are my favorite Trek characters out of any series) and kudos on a great job so far!

Surprised we are getting 7 so early in the line but she is a must buy. But on which outfit? I want the purple maroonish one.
This one @darthkush (with Robert Picardo and Garrett Wang)?
1379873-sevenkimdoctor01.jpg

I was also poking around the web and see her in as a Blue Science Officer (Ensign by the looks of it?) in Relativity and this one that I found on Pintrest (don't know where which episode where this is taken from).

ESoYtOdWAAY36MW.jpg

f436ee9e911d1872fb5c0bb35ce93d50.jpg

Seven is a pass for me. Never quite got the obsession from some Trek fans other than Jeri Ryan is good looking.

I`m getting her, because she is a great character, not because of how she looks, or doesn`t.

I`m getting her, because she is a great character, not because of how she looks, or doesn`t.
Iā€™m just saying. Iā€™m sure thatā€™s why a lot of fans liked her. I donā€™t think she was all that great of a character, but thatā€™s me.

HOORAY! 7of9 is coming this year and she is one of my main ā€œwishlistā€ characters. The headsculpt looks great, and the paint application looks wonderful too! I hope to get two!

Iā€™m just saying. Iā€™m sure thatā€™s why a lot of fans liked her. I donā€™t think she was all that great of a character, but thatā€™s me.

When first introduced, I found her a bit annoying and her role a little unsure. But towards the end of the series, she did grow on me, as her character developed and she adapted and became one of the crew.

I'll definitely pick her up for the collection but would have preferred a few other characters first, to be honest.

Seven is probably the most Spock-like character, to me, anyway, of the entire next generation era. As Spock himself points out, Data is the idealized Vulcan, and is on the opposite journey to himself.

Tuvok was a fellow Vulcan, but didn't really have the same inner turmoil Spock did throughout TOS of trying to meld humanity and Vulcanity(?) together. He really devolved into not much more than Janeway's trusted friend.

After being freed from the collective, 7 and Spock both tried desperately to hide and deny their real selves behind a veneer of tranquility, resulting in huge inner turmoil that would come out during emotional stress.

Spock did it by choice, but Seven had none. That's why I find her, and Spock, ultmately... fascinating ... to watch when their inner dynamics played out for us to see. I'm excited for the figure.

Yeah Seven was one of the only characters on VOY who seemed to have any internal conflict going on. They tried to do stuff with B'ellana now and then, but her struggle with her Klingon half was never all that interesting.

I've always had a preference for characters that show growth over the course of the series in Star Trek.

In TOS, that was mostly Spock.
In TNG, everyone had a bit of growth but primarily Data and Worf, but also Picard. I did start liking Troi after she showed more of an interest in command in the later seasons. The entire cast was likeable though.
DS9 had a lot of growth between the characters but I think Odo and Quark had the best arcs. Nog had great development as well but it took him a while to get there. Rom had good development but I just did not like how the character was written for the majority of the series.
VOY was absolutely the EMH and Seven. I also like seeing Seven years down the road in Picard and how much she continued adapting off-screen.
Enterprise was primarily T'Pol. Trip was also just damned likeable but I wish he'd had more opportunity to grow.

The jury is still out on Discovery, although Saru has had some really good development. I'm not a fan of how much the bridge crew has been marginalized in that series as a whole (thought admittedly I have not finished watching Season 3). So many characters barely have a name and virtually no backstory/development.

Seven of Nine : Every damn day of my life.

Seven was like a innocent teenager with the smartest brain in Voyager searching for her humanity, looking up to Starfleet with the guidance of Janeway and EMH.

She is still searching for her humanity after 20+ years.

She is the most tragic character in Trekverse. Everyone else in Trekverse had a purpose in life.

Picard Seven is a must do figure. VOY and PCD Seven figures will make future re-watch of Voyager and Picard much more enjoyable.

Not sales talk, just sharing the thoughts behind the characters, the souls of the figures.

The jury is still out on Discovery, although Saru has had some really good development. I'm not a fan of how much the bridge crew has been marginalized in that series as a whole (thought admittedly I have not finished watching Season 3). So many characters barely have a name and virtually no backstory/development.
Yeah as much as I like the show it is frustrating to see the other bridge crew constantly ignored. They did do a bit more with Detmer last season but that's about it, and I still struggle to remember the other character's names. Lol

I donā€™t know why people get so caught up the bridge characters. They are minor recurring characters. Not main cast. Much like the nurses on ER. Almost in every episode each season but never got more than a few line. Hell, Oā€™Brien in TNG was a background character who appeared frequently and he didnā€™t even get his first name until the 4th season.

Back