EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember there is a god like being in approval.
Sounds like Adonis to me... :wink1:

f77d5a693c3511824efd720857b984e8.jpg

Kate Mulgrew should be blown away by the figure, and I'd hope she'd approve those changes.

As for those of you wanting Tuvix 🤣 🤷‍♀️
Forgive my ignorance. I really have no idea how it works... do actors really need to approve the figures? I just always assumed it was somebody in Viacom/CBS/Paramount-land that had to sign off on it to make sure it met whatever their standards are. Do TPTB or the actors own rights to their likenesses?..within the confines of the property and its merchandise, obviously.

Forgive my ignorance. I really have no idea how it works... do actors really need to approve the figures? I just always assumed it was somebody in Viacom/CBS/Paramount-land that had to sign off on it to make sure it met whatever their standards are. Do TPTB or the actors own rights to their likenesses?..within the confines of the property and its merchandise, obviously.
We have to report to all captains. They have a say on their own likeness. The rest can be approved by the office. Some major talents will also have control like Data.

Interesting. I would have thought all actors and actresses would have to sign off on their likeness.

Pay Grade dependent is how I describe this.
I suppose it makes sense. The bigger names get a say because they probably get a cut from merchandise sales. The others probably just sign a contract and agree that their likeness can be used.

So there is a possibility of a fan poll? After the first two releases, for me it would then go:
7 of 9
Tuvok
Chakotay
Borg 7 of 9
Torres
Paris
Kim
Neelix

What say everybody else? I doubt I would buy Paris, Kim or Neelix to be honest though.

So there is a possibility of a fan poll? After the first two releases, for me it would then go:
7 of 9
Tuvok
Chakotay
Borg 7 of 9
Torres
Paris
Kim
Neelix

What say everybody else? I doubt I would buy Paris, Kim or Neelix to be honest though.

I don’t think you can just put out releases in order of popularity. That kills the line as it tapers out. You have to buck expectations. Get people buying a figure because they’re excited for the next and have some FOMO. I think 7 of 9 is probably a top desire for many and should be held off for a number of releases. If nanjin is really evil, he will get Voyager people in a frenzy asking for 7 of 9, and then he will give Picard’s Ranger 7 of 9 first.

EMH was a very popular favorite to have followed in second slot. The next release should be strong, important to the crew, but maybe more middle of the pack in terms of popularity. Torres maybe.

So there is a possibility of a fan poll? After the first two releases, ...What say everybody else?

Main:
-Seven
-Chakotay
-Torres
-Tuvok
-Paris
-Kim

Alts.
-Seven (as Borg
-Chakotay & Torres (as Maquis fighters
-Paris & Kim (as Captain Proton & Buster Kincaid (in B&W

Aliens (the first two already listed.
As for Aliens:
-Species 8472
- Hirogen hunter
941792a16d12ece32ddc61aa36ce6616.gif

And out of left field (nobody but me cares about or would want)-
-John Rhys-Davies as Leonardo da Vinci (with model of the great-bird) :lol
5mizkm.gif

Last edited:
I don’t think you can just put out releases in order of popularity. That kills the line as it tapers out. You have to buck expectations. Get people buying a figure because they’re excited for the next and have some FOMO. I think 7 of 9 is probably a top desire for many and should be held off for a number of releases. If nanjin is really evil, he will get Voyager people in a frenzy asking for 7 of 9, and then he will give Picard’s Ranger 7 of 9 first.

EMH was a very popular favorite to have followed in second slot. The next release should be strong, important to the crew, but maybe more middle of the pack in terms of popularity. Torres maybe.
Oh no. That's just the order of how much I personally want each character. I'm not suggesting that be the actual release order and I agree with you about 7 of 9.

You underestimated my evilness.

7 of 9
Tuvok
Chakotay
Borg 7 of 9
Torres
Paris
Kim
Neelix

To be honest, I’d probably be in for all of these (including the EMH, Reg and Da Vinci).

Back