EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Help all of us out when EXO-6 starts building Voyager fan base to support this line of Trek figures.

Trek is always in a disadvantage position in any sector of merchandising.

Word of mouth is important.

EXO-6 and I responsible for cranking out at par 1/6 Voyager figures. The friends and collectors need to help support the line.

You guys are the actual life force of 1/6 ST VOY figures. EXO-6 and I are just empty shell when we have no real life on our own.

Main:
-Seven
-Chakotay
-Torres
-Tuvok
-Paris
-Kim

Alts.
-Seven (as Borg
-Chakotay & Torres (as Maquis fighters
-Paris & Kim (as Captain Proton & Buster Kincaid (in B&W

Aliens (the first two already listed.

941792a16d12ece32ddc61aa36ce6616.gif

And out of left field (nobody but me cares about or would want)-
-John Rhys-Davies as Leonardo da Vinci (with model of the great-bird) :lol
So there is a possibility of a fan poll? After the first two releases, for me it would then go:
7 of 9
Tuvok
Chakotay
Borg 7 of 9
Torres
Paris
Kim
Neelix

What say everybody else? I doubt I would buy Paris, Kim or Neelix to be honest though.

I look forward to the Borg version of 7 of 9 and the aliens.

Yeah honestly the only Tom Paris I'd really be interested in is him as Captain Proton. That would be a much more fun figure to have I think than him in uniform.
No support for a post-warp 10, super evolved mutant Tom Paris turned salamander?!

Maybe as an accessory.

Nice looking sculpt. I still think a more irritated/annoyed expression would have fit the character better, but he could often appear very pleased with himself as well so this works too.
We were shooting for an animated sarcastic looking “John.” Because of the paintup difficulties, we lowered his “animation” a bit to a point where we still have 100% confidence in the production paintup. Expression paintup is very difficult to master in production. We tried, and decided to tone the expression down. That's why there's a V2. Then V2 painted up, and readjust the sculpt to V2.1, followed by V2.2.

V1 came out like Joker. An evil being 😅

So is the EMH going up pretty soon then? Probably the only other Voyager character I’ll buy. Maybe Tuvok.

So is the EMH going up pretty soon then? Probably the only other Voyager character I’ll buy. Maybe Tuvok.
Yes. He will be up soon.

Updated his outfit among other things. He should have a shorter Pre-Sale time frame than Janeway (with the preorder extension, Janeway has a whole month). We need to do the 3rd VOY figure pre-sale, and bring in another Trek series to complement or compete with VOY. I want to ship 4 more figures before end of the year (not counting VOY)

Back