EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed on Janeway due only to the low quality headsculpt (looked cartooney to me). Looks like EMH will be another pass due to the headsculpt. I have not yet bought an EXO 6 figure. But I want to.

EXO-6 commitments thus far: I'll be picking up most if not all VOY releases. Same with TOS series and movies. Same with TNG. Selected characters from the other iterations of ST. The list of guests and/or aliens/villians is long. I guess a survey will be the only way?

I passed on Janeway due only to the low quality headsculpt (looked cartooney to me). Looks like EMH will be another pass due to the headsculpt. I have not yet bought an EXO 6 figure. But I want to.
When the Janeway sculpt was originally revealed, my first impression was that she felt less detailed compared to the First Contact portraits, but I immediately liked it much more. Her having a less stern expression also struck me as a great representation of Janeway. I don’t think I necessarily need a little Kathryn Mulgrew on shelf; I’m happy as long as I see Janeway.

I realized earlier on while collecting 1/6th figures that I prefer more stylized head sculpts (I’m a big fan of the recent Hot Toys What-If Captain Carter release). It’s fortunate for me with Janeway but I understand why it’s disappointing to others.

I was actually hoping that the EMH would be a bit more stylized too but the sculpt definitely tries to get real specific with details around the eyes and mouth, which I think throws things off a bit.

Still! If the pre-order drops on Tuesday as expected, I’m getting that EMH!

EXO-6 commitments thus far: I'll be picking up most if not all VOY releases. Same with TOS series and movies. Same with TNG. Selected characters from the other iterations of ST. The list of guests and/or aliens/villians is long. I guess a survey will be the only way?
Annorax is my top pick for a non-crew release. I’d also love to see Tuvix, a Vidiian, a Hirogen SS officer, and a Species 8472.

My nerd dream would be a super special release set of Tom Paris and Janeway costumed as Captain Proton and Queen Arachnia (in black and white), along with the villainous Dr Chaotica!!

If anyone aside from the crew gets made it must be Annorax.

I can picture his wife's lock of hair in that container in sixth scale already.

Last edited:
Annorax is my top pick for a non-crew release. I’d also love to see Tuvix, a Vidiian, a Hirogen SS officer, and a Species 8472.

My nerd dream would be a super special release set of Tom Paris and Janeway costumed as Captain Proton and Queen Arachnia (in black and white), along with the villainous Dr Chaotica!!

I think my top non-crew release is really any Klingon in traditional warrior's gear. Gowron, Kruge, Martok, Kern, etc. I've always loved the style of the Klingon uniform that started with the 80s movies. After that, a nicely detailed Borg (Hugh?) would be a must have.

I thought this tread is for VOY faction.

We have started on the next 3 VOY character for the 1st 6 months of 2022.

Seven of Nine doesn't have a specific timing. Since we missed the expected release date, we will just going to focus on her production instead of adding speed of completion pressure to the production team. They will focus only on quality. So she might be released out of the sudden, and she is unique enough not to follow the normal schedule.

Pushing for VOY main crew completion by end of 2022. (VOY incidental characters have their own schedulings).

These are just work in progress. Don't bother being a forensic examiner. They still need weeks of work to finish.
IMG-20211031-WA0000.jpg
mmexport1635570776871.jpg
FB_IMG_1632406662818.jpg

Seven of Nine doesn't have a specific timing. Since we missed the expected release date, we will just going to focus on her production instead of adding speed of completion pressure to the production team. They will focus only on quality. So she might be released out of the sudden, and she is unique enough not to follow the normal schedule.

Pushing for VOY main crew completion by end of 2022. (VOY incidental characters have their own schedulings).

These are just work in progress. Don't bother being a forensic examiner. They still need weeks of work to finish.
View attachment 543476View attachment 543477
There’s my Tuvok! Yes!

When the Janeway sculpt was originally revealed, my first impression was that she felt less detailed compared to the First Contact portraits, but I immediately liked it much more. Her having a less stern expression also struck me as a great representation of Janeway. I don’t think I necessarily need a little Kathryn Mulgrew on shelf; I’m happy as long as I see Janeway.

I realized earlier on while collecting 1/6th figures that I prefer more stylized head sculpts (I’m a big fan of the recent Hot Toys What-If Captain Carter release). It’s fortunate for me with Janeway but I understand why it’s disappointing to others.

I was actually hoping that the EMH would be a bit more stylized too but the sculpt definitely tries to get real specific with details around the eyes and mouth, which I think throws things off a bit.

Still! If the pre-order drops on Tuesday as expected, I’m getting that EMH!

It may not have the ultra fine detail of a HT sculpt, but the Janeway sculpt still doesn't really seem all that stylized or cartoonish to me. Unless you count the fact it looks a bit young for an early-40s Kate Mulgrew.

I agree though that the Doctor sculpt with it's more exaggerated features doesn't really seem to be in the same style as hers. But hopefully it won't be as jarring as when the QMX Kirk and Spock sculpts are next to each other.

View attachment 543476View attachment 543477View attachment 543478

Chakotay and Tuvok look great so far! Getting them for sure. Nanjin, will EXO-6 be releasing anything from TOS or TNG in 2022, or will you be focussing on just Voyager figures next year?

Even the QMX sculpts were not up to HT quality (at least Sulu, Scotty & McCoy). the renderings of Tuvok & Chackotay look promising, but IMO 1/6 Trek in general has never benefitted from high quality head sculpts

Even the QMX sculpts were not up to HT quality (at least Sulu, Scotty & McCoy). the renderings of Tuvok & Chackotay look promising, but IMO 1/6 Trek in general has never benefitted from high quality head sculpts
Do tell me more about HT quality sculpts!:alien: I just received their latest Rey figure and I am trying really hard to see Rey in there. I mean, she has to be in there somewhere... it is HT quality sculpt, right? Not to mention, this Rey figure is not scaled properly to fit the matching Kylo Ren figure, way too small. So what you are saying consoles me a lot, do go on!

View attachment 543476View attachment 543477View attachment 543478
I love to see them so much!!! It is Voyager time:love:
I love Tuvok, and not feeling Chakotay, but happy to see them both))))

Do tell me more about HT quality sculpts!:alien: I just received their latest Rey figure and I am trying really hard to see Rey in there. I mean, she has to be in there somewhere... it is HT quality sculpt, right? Not to mention, this Rey figure is not scaled properly to fit the matching Kylo Ren figure, way too small. So what you are saying consoles me a lot, do go on!
Yeah all the HT Reys are seriously unsized. She looks tiny next to Kylo.
HT miss the mark a fair few times...Indiana Jones for example

Back