EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

Selling NEW IN BOX never opened (North American) Locutus. Accidentally ordered two last year when they went up for pre-order and thought Id save one for someone who missed out. Shipping from Mississauga Ontario, Canada if you are interested. Asking $300 USD plus Shipping. PM me if interested.

006dMI7oly1hhq6uz8pc9j31400u0463.jpg
006dMI7oly1hhq6uzuuynj31400u0wj6.jpg
006dMI7oly1hhq6v0q6v8j31400u042w.jpg

Something looks off with Geordi’s visor, maybe it’s just the quality of the pictures. Wonder what the chances are of getting another TNG PO this year.

It looks like it’s not properly fitted, as it’s not sitting flush to the skin. Maybe it’s just a bit loose and they didn’t notice. Hopefully it’s just a minor thing and won’t stand out.

Sounds like there are more announcements coming this month. From Nanjin’s Facebook it sounds like he considers Star Trek Day the kickoff for Star Trek Month. We’ll see what else happens.

Data still looks phenomenal, but the oversized jacket and massive round shoulders on Picard throw me off.

Geordi's visor is definitely not on straight. it's supposed to line up over his ears, like glasses, not next to them.

Probably removable, and not installed properly by whoever set it up.

Could be the fact they they did everything they could to make Brent Spiner look like a robot, but Data is probably the most photogenic figure so far. He looks like a still from the show in many shots.

Looking back Geordi looked good at Mission Chicago. I’m going to chalk up the above to a terrible setup.

1694312580869.jpeg

1694312526807.jpeg

Whomever runs EXO-6's social media put up a load of pics, most are terribly taken and cropped.

This is the best closeup of Picard I have seen so far.
View attachment 661607
Is it just me or does something seem off about the fit of that jacket? Its what i would imagine if Patrick Stewart decided to wear Micharl Dorn's Worf muscle padding. I don't mean it to be harsh - it just looks really really bulky. Maybe that had to do with scaling it down, I guess?

Is it just me or does something seem off about the fit of that jacket? Its what i would imagine if Patrick Stewart decided to wear Micharl Dorn's Worf muscle padding. I don't mean it to be harsh - it just looks really really bulky. Maybe that had to do with scaling it down, I guess?
Clearly he’s been working out and spiking the earl grey with whey protein. ;)

The jacket has a loose fit and does look baggy, your assessment is correct. He’ll look way better in the standard uniform.

I really want to see the “official” pictures when he goes up for PO. Some images I’ve seen he looks amazing and on par with Data, and others just OK.

Yeah sadly that jacket is wayyy too bulky looking for what it should be, must be hard to make that tailoring work. Makes the shoulders look far too round and big. Also, and I'm sorry to whoever did the work but that Picard sculpt/paintjob just doesn't look like Stewart to me. The Locutus sculpt was practically perfect.

Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 10.40.13.png

Back