EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Locutus today. Pretty nice overall. Had to use the stand as I don’t know if he’d be stable enough to free stand.

Got my Locutus today. Pretty nice overall. Had to use the stand as I don’t know if he’d be stable enough to free stand.
Who did you order from? I’m still waiting on BBTS for mine. I was hoping to combine shipments with Archer which they’re holding, I only have 13 days left until he has to ship.

Who did you order from? I’m still waiting on BBTS for mine. I was hoping to combine shipments with Archer which they’re holding, I only have 13 days left until he has to ship.
Collectorzown. I get my EXO-6 figures from them a lot. There or just the EXO-6 website. Marcos at Collectorzown is a good guy and honestly a lot of times the price works out to be less.

Is anyone else having problems with the glue on Locutus? They come apart very easily when posing and leaves gunk on the body suit.

If anyone from Exo 6 reads this please don’t glue big armor pieces like the abdomen and leg guards to the body suit the glue will just break down and leave a mess. Small detail pieces are fine to glue, but not any that moves around. HT uses velcro or just leaves them free floating and that works for me.

Whomever runs EXO-6's social media put up a load of pics, most are terribly taken and cropped.

This is the best closeup of Picard I have seen so far.
View attachment 661607
Definitely hope for some improvements here, but not too concerned yet--Locutus turned out incredible, and although I haven't received Quark yet, he looks fantastic also.

I wouldn't have asked for such a long delay in getting to the TNG crew, but if means they're able to execute the figures at a higher level of quality, then I'm happy to wait.

Is anyone else having problems with the glue on Locutus? They come apart very easily when posing and leaves gunk on the body suit.

If anyone from Exo 6 reads this please don’t glue big armor pieces like the abdomen and leg guards to the body suit the glue will just break down and leave a mess. Small detail pieces are fine to glue, but not any that moves around. HT uses velcro or just leaves them free floating and that works for me.
I did notice a spot on the right inner hip where there looks to be some residue on mine. Could be glue. Everything seems to be staying in place though.

Definitely hope for some improvements here, but not too concerned yet--Locutus turned out incredible, and although I haven't received Quark yet, he looks fantastic also.

I wouldn't have asked for such a long delay in getting to the TNG crew, but if means they're able to execute the figures at a higher level of quality, then I'm happy to wait.
I’m not sure what to make of that Picard close up, he’s looked much better in other shots (though at different angles and distances). May have been a different sculpt. I do think that if this is the latest one it needs some work yet, it’s not really showcasing Stewart as their Data so accurately portrays Spiner.

1695906468562.jpeg

1695906524572.jpeg

For the life of me, I can’t figure out what they’re doing here. Are they actually using different sculptors for each Picard? The Locutus head is stellar in my opinion. Why can’t it be used/modified slightly for this figure? We’re talking same era. I just don’t see the likeness here. That said, could be crappy lighting but he looks waxy. Hoping it’s just prototype stage.

I’m not sure what to make of that Picard close up, he’s looked much better in other shots (though at different angles and distances). May have been a different sculpt. I do think that if this is the latest one it needs some work yet, it’s not really showcasing Stewart as their Data so accurately portrays Spiner.

View attachment 665420
View attachment 665422
IIRC, when Nanjin posted that, he said it was a fan photo using some weird iphone filter (like a beauty filter or something)

The one at ST LV looked better. I get the feeling that one has got to be a rushed paint job in order to be at the event in China. It just looks so much worse.

IIRC, when Nanjin posted that, he said it was a fan photo using some weird iphone filter (like a beauty filter or something)
Thank you for sharing that. Beauty filters should be reserved for women trying to catfish men on horrendous dating apps, not on Captain Picard. Blasphemy!

Last edited:
Finally… I should be able to ship him out with Archer. Double unboxing. :)

1696040946494.png

Geordi, Ro, Data and Picard are all looking pretty great out of Shanghai. On FB, Nanjin mentioned that Geordi is pretty much good to go for pre order and is aware that he’s VISOR needs to be a little higher on his head and that the figure itself needs to be a tad shorter. ☺️

View attachment 665420
View attachment 665422

This is the Picard you’re looking for…

IMG_4663.jpeg

Back