EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• IMG_0746.gif
    IMG_0746.gif
    8.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0747.gif
    IMG_0747.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
I wonder how they’re going to do the Picard release. One version with the jacket only or another version with two figures featuring both the standard uniform and the jacket?

Oh yeah, I would get figures of Michelle Forbes Guajardo, as both:
Ensign Ro-
80s4xz.gif

and Admiral Cain-
80s19w.gif

Guajardo played two of the most compelling characters in Trek and Galactica.
475149-IMG-0616.jpeg
View attachment 666614
Can't wait for this figure. No brainer for me, and would be seated at the con station it it's produced (not getting Wesley)
Re: from the other thread, I had no idea she was in the works.
Though hair might be a bit high (geting a bit of a Zira vibe :lol ), Otherwise she looks great!

474886-FB-IMG-1696225463361.jpg

8207hy.jpg

160382559e897686d289b2c40dd260af.gif

Last edited:
1696296121149.png

To my eye, Ro seems to be most closely based on her appearances around the time of "Conundrum" and "Power Play", although the lower bob of her hair seems closer to her first appearance. The Exo figure wears the simplified earring that she didn't get until her second appearance, and by the time of "Cause and Effect" she had a different hairstyle. (And started wearing the headband after that. No headband in "Preemptive Strike", but she had bangs in that too. And a simpler nose.)

My real question is, why does Ro get an accurate upper clasp on her earring but Kira gets saddled with that over-sized brick? Hopefully the final release of Kira has a better one than we've seen so far.

819ssh.jpg

s-l1200.webp

Going by the slight stern look, I'm guessing this popular image is where they somewhat took reference, the hair seems close, though still looks a bit too high.
Also, Michelle Forbes Guajardo has a distinct mole/beauty-mark:wink1: ; not sure (dificult to tell from the pics) if they featured that.

Last edited:
Yeah, there seems to be the trace of that mole in the EXO sculpt but the angles we've seen so far it's just a hint.

Those forehead ridges are the most perplexing to me. I see them pretty clearly in a couple of the screenshots above, and it's not the ones that flare out an inch or so above her nose ridges, its the one from Power Play that extend all the way out across her brow line and then some. That does not jibe with my memory of her in any of her appearances (despite the evidence above) and, of course, this is the reference EXO has gone with.

Maybe I'm crazy, but that just doesn't look right to me. Are there just some Bajorans who carry this physical trait?

IMG_1581.jpeg

Last edited:
Obviously I meant if you could go back in time and choose which would be on DS9. They offered the role to Michelle Forbes, from what i recall, but she turned it down. :)
I totally forgot about that tidbit. If she had taken the role it would have made her appearance on Picard much less awkward, but also gotten rid of the bar scene. It's bothered me now that I've seen season 3 that she was ever allowed back in a starfleet uniform again. She held a superior officer at gunpoint and single handedly undermined the entire mission at the end of TNG. WTH?!

The more they do stuff like that, the more it torpedoes any believability in starfleet as an entity. I expect to have to suspend disbief in some things, obviously - but believability in how starfleet is run, or supposed to run, shouldn't be one of them

I dont think the Ro figure has very good accuracy or detail for this scale, it looks more like a 1:12 Mezco or Medicom. The hair seems especially toylike.
Doesnt seem up to the same standard as their st: picard figures.

I totally forgot about that tidbit. If she had taken the role it would have made her appearance on Picard much less awkward, but also gotten rid of the bar scene. It's bothered me now that I've seen season 3 that she was ever allowed back in a starfleet uniform again. She held a superior officer at gunpoint and single handedly undermined the entire mission at the end of TNG. WTH?!

The more they do stuff like that, the more it torpedoes any believability in starfleet as an entity. I expect to have to suspend disbief in some things, obviously - but believability in how starfleet is run, or supposed to run, shouldn't be one of them
She was brought back into the fold by Starfleet Intelligence. This is the same group that basically condoned the actions of Admiral Pressman in the Pegasus experiment which was a direct violation of the Treaty of Algeron and risked inciting a war with the Romulans.

That particular branch of Starfleet seemed comfortable operating outside of the lines, what Ro did likely seemed pretty forgivable in their eyes.

The Bajorans were dealt a very lousy hand for over 50 years while the Federation did nothing. The Cardassians were a second rate power that could’ve easily been muscled back into their native territory. The Klingon’s steamrolled them easily pre-Dominion.

I suppose when you’ve seen enough despair and realize no one is going to come to your aid, you have to fight for yourself and your people. She did betray Starfleet but Starfleet should’ve done more during those 50 years, it’s atrocious that the occupation went on that long.

Back