EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad Nanjin didn't push for rooted hair on Ro. That would have elevated the figure to a must buy for me. I don't think her simple hairstyle would have added much to the cost, and certainly wouldn't be a headache for collectors to futz with.
Rooted hair will look like Kruge’s, the pulled back hair style doesn’t look good rooted. Not even InArt attempted rooted hair for Superman. B’Elanna would have benefited most from rooted, they are not ready for that

IMG_4654.jpeg
IMG_4655.jpeg
IMG_4658.jpeg

Awww that’s a shame. I was just going to say they look some of EXOs best efforts. Well Picard and La Forge anyway. Different stokes eh…

Yeah - sorry they don't hit "that spot" for you Dave - I think Picard & Geordi look great here too.

Other photos may convince you yet (I'm hoping that's the case for Odo because he's the only 1 of the 3 I want, and I'm not sold on THAT photo!)

Yeah the face looks good there. Ridges on her forehead seem a bit long though, and the hair a bit big on top.

Agreed. The ridges just look generally wrong, they were smaller, curved and had that one bump between them at the top. The hair is off as well but for a prototype she’s getting close.

1696275441538.png

I don’t think that Darmok jacket will ever grow on me. It just doesn’t look good no matter how many times we’ve seen it shown. Standard uniform all the way.

Last edited:
Agreed. The ridges just look generally wrong, they were smaller, curved and had that one bump between them at the top. The hair is off as well but for a prototype she’s getting close.

View attachment 666608

I don’t think that Darmok jacket will ever grow on me. It just doesn’t look good no matter how many times we’ve seen it shown.

Now I feel funny.....

Please keep tweaking these sculpts. They are looking good and just need a few touches here and there.

Also, good find on the Ro pic, Skyroes. Shows perfectly what still needs some work, as you pointed out.

Pointless to whom exactly? Mirror Mirror is my all time favorite TOS episode and I LOVE Discovery…weird how some people strangely assume that their opinions are shared by everybody else in the world. :LOL:
Maybe you should get let CBS know how much better you would do with the Trek license, grab it and show us all how it can be done right.
Not only are you in the minority, but literally anyone could manage star trek better than cbs. Ask them to show the numbers, we all know they won't.

Not only are you in the minority, but literally anyone could manage star trek better than cbs. Ask them to show the numbers, we all know they won't.
Can you show the numbers that show that I am “in the minority?” Internet Echo Chambers are usually misleading…

Everyone on Facebook is saying how spot on shaw is, while they say every sculpt is spot on, and I'm staring at what looks to me like a cone head lmao
Interesting perspective, a cone head is probably the last thing I’d associate with Shaw.

Stashwick does have a large forehead but the sculpt is bang on and the detail on his hair/beard is probably the best we’ve seen from EXO so far IMO. I hope Riker turns out this good.

I do agree though that some other releases have had questionable likeness.

Everyone on Facebook is saying how spot on shaw is, while they say every sculpt is spot on, and I'm staring at what looks to me like a cone head lmao
If you're like me, it's really the first time I've seen him or his uniform in daylight, or even twilight. I swear, it's like paramount didn't pay the electric bill when they were filming Season 3

If you're like me, it's really the first time I've seen him or his uniform in daylight, or even twilight. I swear, it's like paramount didn't pay the electric bill when they were filming Season 3

The streaming business model is not doing well. You think they could afford to keep the lights on? :lol

Back