EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some better pics thankfully.

FB_IMG_1696225482355.jpg

FB_IMG_1696225489606.jpg

FB_IMG_1696225463361.jpg

FB_IMG_1696225467642.jpg

Shaw is a day 1 order for me. Holy crap he looks good. That hair!
Ro is a maybe. As much as I'd like to, I can't buy everyone. But it's a STRONG maybe.
Gotta put together a "lower decks" shelf....

Off topic, but does anyone know if there is any significance to Bajorans wearing the earring in different ears? I notice Kira has hers in the right ear while Ro goes for the left.

I’m very impressed with that second image of Shaw, like Vadic they’ve managed to capture the realism and liveliness of the actor (wow, who is doing these sculpts?).

Wish we had some close ups for Ro to better assess but she looks decent from afar.

Off topic, but does anyone know if there is any significance to Bajorans wearing the earring in different ears? I notice Kira has hers in the right ear while Ro goes for the left.
Kira was very religious. Ro was not and often did things to irritate or buck the system.

Bajorans who followed the Pah Wraiths also wore their earrings on the opposite ear.

The fit of her uniform is perfect, that command red pops. It wouldn’t surprise me if she was released next for TNG.

I can see the Ro likeness, but it does have that slightly cartoonish look that Janeway and Torres both had. So I'll be curious to see if it looks any better in closeup...

Yeah, I'm hoping this is just a very early prototype for Ro. She really looks like an oversized Black Series figure at the moment. I can see the likeness, but the detail is not there yet.

Agreed.

TNG Piard continues to look good.... they just need to work out the tailoring on that jacket. Which is an odd knock on EXO, this is usually where they excel.

Too bad Nanjin didn't push for rooted hair on Ro. That would have elevated the figure to a must buy for me. I don't think her simple hairstyle would have added much to the cost, and certainly wouldn't be a headache for collectors to futz with.

Back