EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TBH, I'm kinda over the announcements, unless they include concrete info on when new pre-orders drop. It's cool seeing new figures, but then they don't go up for pre-order for months. We saw Picard figures at the end of the season, and still no pre-orders. They said SNW would start going up within a couple of months after they debuted, but they also said Saavik would go up by the end of August, and it's September now.

It's more exciting when stuff is teased, and then the following week is up for PO, like they did with TNG Data.
Wasn’t FC Worf (spacesuit) teased for this summer as well?

I'd be happy with TNG Picard or TOS Kirk.

Ditto, that would be a nice surprise or Riker.

Started rewatching Enterprise now as it’s been quite a while since I watched the show with any regularity. I must say, the T’Pol decon gel scene was more than a little HARD to take. I can’t say for sure, but I may have had to leave the room for a little while….
Even as a teenager I thought those scenes were super cringey.

Started rewatching Enterprise now as it’s been quite a while since I watched the show with any regularity. I must say, the T’Pol decon gel scene was more than a little HARD to take. I can’t say for sure, but I may have had to leave the room for a little while….

Love Enterprise. I’m watching TOS at the moment, Dr. Helen Noel from S1:E9 Dagger of the Mind would give T’Pol a run for her money.

dd0ilan-18080cdd-3945-4936-ac23-2bf012a4dec6.jpg

Anyone have any issue with TOS on blu-ray? I bought the set off Amazon recently since the streaming services in Canada are losing Trek rights to Paramount+. The picture glitches every so often, I’m going to exchange, hopefully it’s just a one off.

Yeah as much as I love the show, I can't see myself wanting to pay $70 after taxes and shipping for one of these.
Agreed. I don't have a place for them. They aren't even sixth scale. If they were at least the right size, then okay. But not like that.

Hoping and praying we eventually get a proper Boimler and Mariner from SNW at least.

I won’t be surprised at all if tomorrow is just the Lower Decks statues and other previously seen figures. Maybe a couple more previews but I doubt we’ll get any sixth scale pre-orders.

I won’t be surprised at all if tomorrow is just the Lower Decks statues and other previously seen figures. Maybe a couple more previews but I doubt we’ll get any sixth scale pre-orders.

I’m afraid you’re right. The only hope I’m clinging to is that Nanjin slyly slipped in the photo below on his FB page this morning with no caption whatsoever (very unusual for the normally talkative NT) so I’m hoping against hope the this was a cheeky hint!

IMG_4302.jpeg

I was just dreaming about potential displays and was wondering...Has anybody in exo-6 ever said if Data's ops console will be reversible to make a helm console as well? Do they have any plans to make a separate helm?

I know that they don't plan to make a TOS captains chair, but I'm starting to really hope when they get to that series they make a helm / nav as well.

It would be pretty sweet to have the center 3 stations for TOS and TNG side by side. Heck some people may even buy 2 sets of the TNG for a Picard S3 setup.

:: splashes cold water on my face ::: enough dreaming...

I thought someone asked the question about the TNG helm console being made adjacent to Data's Ops set up during the Vegas event and the answer was yes. I could have dreamed that, of course but that's what I seem to recall. Even if that's the case, however, I'm sure offering the Helm station will be dependent on how well (or not) the Ops station sells......and also if they have a figure in mind to station there!

I thought someone asked the question about the TNG helm console being made adjacent to Data's Ops set up during the Vegas event and the answer was yes. I could have dreamed that, of course but that's what I seem to recall. Even if that's the case, however, I'm sure offering the Helm station will be dependent on how well (or not) the Ops station sells......and also if they have a figure in mind to station there!
My guess would either be Ro or Wesley. The funny thing about considering that - I feel like Wesley *should* be the helm officer figure, but I'd rather have Ro.

Back