EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't we just say that Nanjin is a crazy genius and leave it at that?
Sadly there are some here that can't. For whatever reason people just can't let it go and keep complaining about everything Nanjin says while still supporting his business. It's like they can't see he's just trolling them.

Never meet your heroes, lol. Nanjin has done what i never thought would happen. I mean. I'm getting a Shran figure, for God's sake. As long as he keeps making the figures, and doesn't go full Kanye- level crazy, I'll keep happily buying.

As for the fig selection, everyone is going to have their preferences. I doubt care much about the mirror mirror figs, but I'm chomping at the bit for more DS9. Some people are salivating for T'Pol. Others really, really want TWOK figs. They'll all come, in time. Which is something we definitely couldn't say with QMX.
Salivater reporting in. Paying that Shran invoice this morning was almost surreal. I've seriously spent the last 20 years believing I was one of like a dozen people who even cared about these characters. After all, every new line of Trek merch always began and ended with TOS/TNG!

I couldn't give a targ's arse about Nanjin's ego or whatever, as long as this line keeps pumping out anything from ENT and DS9 for a change*. You should see the egos I have to deal with just to earn an income to spend on these things anyway. :p

*Don't get me wrong, I'll be cherry-picking some of my favourite characters of all time from the TWOK and TNG lines as well, but those crews have had SO much merch over the decades that they don't excite me nearly as much as seeing the likes of T'Pol or Garak or anybody played by Jeffrey Combs in my 1:6 collection.

There's no point trying to get him to see sense. He's always the victim. Again, says he doesn't care, then goes on another rant. Pointless to argue.

I can't understand why QMx booted him out of their company :lol
Did not know Nanjin had previously worked for QMX.
I bought the QMX Mr. Spock (From TOS) back in 2016. Many on here didn't like it, but I do.

There was originally supposed to be a QMX Commander Data figure wearing the outfit he wore from the 3rd season onward.

A prototype was shown.

But it never materialized. 😞

Can't wait until the EXO-6 Commander Data begins shipping! I preordered mine a few weeks back.

Did not know Nanjin had previously worked for QMX.
I bought the QMX Mr. Spock (From TOS) back in 2016. Many on here didn't like it, but I do.

There was originally supposed to be a QMX Commander Data figure wearing the outfit he wore from the 3rd season onward.

A prototype was shown.

But it never materialized. 😞

Can't wait until the EXO-6 Commander Data begins shipping! I preordered mine a few weeks back.
He was the lead on Star Trek 1/6 for QMx. I gather they approached him because of the bootleg figures he made (I mentioned earlier how we supported him through that time). QMx clearly recognised his expertise and China factory contacts etc.

Data looks like a solid figure.

I can see the Strange New Worlds boots in the shot. Finally!

I'm guessing it's Pike because there was another image of his painter holding a black and yellow figure about a week ago.

I hope the head sculpt is better than the one he's shown for Discovery Pike.

Last edited:
Nanjin posted an image of an animated Lower Decks Boimler statue. I guess Lower Decks is in the works too.

I like the show, but I'm not really looking for 1/6 statues. If they were smaller and depending on the price I might get the core 4.

IMG_8599.jpeg

Better pics from the Exo-6 facebook group
1689820947030.png

1689820981588.png

1689821039744.png

1689821059033.png
1689821084552.png
They look like they have swappable limbs and heads similar to Mondo's Rick and Morty PVC statues, which may explain why they're in the Mondo booth.

Is there anything solid about a release date for Locutus? And was he one of the limited ones like Seven or just super popular?

Where are these Lower Decks figures being displayed ? Are there other EXO-6 figs being displayed at the same event ?

Salivater reporting in. Paying that Shran invoice this morning was almost surreal. I've seriously spent the last 20 years believing I was one of like a dozen people who even cared about these characters. After all, every new line of Trek merch always began and ended with TOS/TNG!

I couldn't give a targ's arse about Nanjin's ego or whatever, as long as this line keeps pumping out anything from ENT and DS9 for a change*. You should see the egos I have to deal with just to earn an income to spend on these things anyway. :p

*Don't get me wrong, I'll be cherry-picking some of my favourite characters of all time from the TWOK and TNG lines as well, but those crews have had SO much merch over the decades that they don't excite me nearly as much as seeing the likes of T'Pol or Garak or anybody played by Jeffrey Combs in my 1:6 collection.
I wasn't an Enterprise fan, but I loved Shran, so this was tempting. In the end, though, I figured he wouldn't make a lot of sense in the display as a solo act. The figure looks fantastic, though.

I wasn't an Enterprise fan, but I loved Shran, so this was tempting. In the end, though, I figured he wouldn't make a lot of sense in the display as a solo act. The figure looks fantastic, though.
He really does, I considered it too but when it comes to characters played by Jeffrey Comb's I really want Weyoun!

Back