EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The TOS chair is fantastic. As mentioned by davejames, it could pass as its own display piece.

The electronic features are only icing on the cake.
So … the FC E chair doesn’t have electronic features at all ? Or not up to par quality wise with the QMX TOS chair ?

or … Is it only a matter of taste in seeing TOS chair as more iconic to begin with in any scale ?

Yes it certainly seemed the QMX TOS chair was significantly less costly.
I thought one of the selling points to EXO-6 when first announcing the start up was greater affordability .

So … the FC E chair doesn’t have electronic features at all ? Or not up to par quality wise with the QMX TOS chair ?

or … Is it only a matter of taste in seeing TOS chair as more iconic to begin with in any scale ?

I thought one of the selling points to EXO-6 when first announcing the start up was greater affordability .

I was only referring to the TOS chair but as far as I know, the FC E chair does have electronic features as well.

I mentioned it before but the reason for passing the FC E chair was that I didn't want my FC Picard sitting down. There was also the price. Perhaps if it goes on sale somewhere, I may be tempted to pick it up.

It's a bit frustrating to see some of these figures being put up for immediate purchase, when I've had Spock and Seven paid off at Sideshow for months, and still waiting for a shipping notice. Plus, still waiting for Chakotay from BBTS. At this point, I don't think I'll see Archer (also ordered from SS) until August...maybe.
And now … maybe Spock ships in June. 😳🤔🖖🏻🫨

Lights & sounds for the E chair. Yes the qmx was cheaper, but that came out 5 years ago.

Well Sulu took a dive without his stand. I think it may have been a fluke and I may have bumped my office desk which is right next to my collection shelf. If anything else falls I may need to reconsider what I want to do.

1683273702709.gif

Who's ready to crash those EXO servers later!?

Just as handy guide for the various time zones (because I'm such a selfless guy), the immediate purchases will begin according to the schedule below:

EST: 12:00 Midnight 5/6
CST: 12:00 Midnight 5/6
MST: 12:00 Midnight 5/6
PST: 12:00 Midnight 5/6

You're welcome! 😇😇😇

Who's ready to crash those EXO servers later!?

Just as handy guide for the various time zones (because I'm such a selfless guy), the immediate purchases will begin according to the schedule below:

EST: 12:00 Midnight 5/6
CST: 12:00 Midnight 5/6
MST: 12:00 Midnight 5/6
PST: 12:00 Midnight 5/6

You're welcome! 😇😇😇
How can it be always midnight in every time zone?

I just nabbed an immediate Seven out of paranoia/impatience for my BBTS order lol. If they come through I guess I'll have an extra to move.

TMP Kirk's already gone, again!

Back