EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picard looks great, IMO. Apart from his poorly fitted jacket. Hopefully production will sort that.

I assume Worf's head is oversized because that matches how Dorn's slimmed-down appearance looks now. I didn't take much notice while watching season 3, only in his white hair and beard etc. Not a fan of how his plastic hair looks, but will reserve judgement until they show proper images.

Not a fan of the antagonist in this show either, but looks close. Paint applications are going to be make or break for her.

Hard to tell from poorly photographed figures, but Picard especially looks promising to me.

They had to put the "Museum Grade" in there too :lol

All 3 look great. Vadic caught my eye especially because of the expression, it really suits her. Also, Picard isn't completely bald in season 3, he has his usual bits around the back and sides.

Early prototypes. In the meantime, when can we expect TNG Worf to graduate from prototype to production ?

Early prototypes. In the meantime, when can we expect TNG Worf to graduate from prototype to production ?
While I wouldn't be mad to see TNG Worf come soon I'm expecting Data first.

My big decision is looming with Exo-6 - I'd decided I am going to pick and choose from what appeals most across the buffet that is going to be Exo-6's offerings - I can't afford nor display every figure so I'd like a good representation from the entire franchise.

DS9 is on the horizon - this is where I will get into trouble and as Nanjin has said it could lead to "regrets" if I choose or have to pass on a figure.

I’m on the fence about getting a few characters from the Picard 3 lineup now. It’s either a hit or a miss with flaws as it’s riddled with QC issues that makes it stand out like a sore thumb like some of the previous releases.

My big decision is looming with Exo-6 - I'd decided I am going to pick and choose from what appeals most across the buffet that is going to be Exo-6's offerings - I can't afford nor display every figure so I'd like a good representation from the entire franchise.

DS9 is on the horizon - this is where I will get into trouble and as Nanjin has said it could lead to "regrets" if I choose or have to pass on a figure.
I’m feeling the same way. At this point to me I’m probably abandoning VOY. I have Janeway and The Doctor. Seven of Nine is coming eventually (whenever Entertainment Earth gets their shipment).

I probably will collect some DS9 but not every figure. Same goes for ENT. Really waiting for TOS and TNG.

As much as the Picard figures tempt me I'm just not sure whether or not I’ll bite. On the one hand I love the characters but they just don’t have that same nostalgic pull for me.

Easy pass for me as well, I welcome the break tbh. Bring on TNG/DS9 Worf and I’m all in. Picard - it’s gotta be TNG at this point, Locutus aside. Two will be enough :D

Did you guys get alerted to the Picard figure via the Newsletter? I never got a notification. I just remembered something was supposed to be announced today, and then I decide to check EXO-6's page.

Did you guys get alerted to the Picard figure via the Newsletter? I never got a notification. I just remembered something was supposed to be announced today, and then I decide to check EXO-6's page.
What were we suppose to be alerted to ?

Might pick up that Vadic. Pass on the others, unless they make a new Seven figure and only if it doesn't have a blank expression.

VOY I'm good with Janeway and Seven.

The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking of going all in on DS9.

TNG will be hard decisions for every character as well.

TOS I really just want red uniform Kirk, Spock, McCoy, and Scotty. Throw in a Mirror Uhura and I'm set.

Just teasers went out today. It sounds like the Picard figures won’t be up for pre-order until next month. I think they only send emails if a pre-order or immediate purchase is available or coming in a matter of days.

Pretty cool reveals, but kinda underwhelmed we still haven't gotten a new pre-order. I think that those figures have probably undergone revisions by now considering we first saw that Picard sculpt months ago in a teaser for all the major Picard figures.

Picard and Worf look good enough to tempt me. No way in [Heck] am I buying Vadic. I hated her and actually cheered when- well, I won't spoil it. I'd much rather see Worf in the uniform he's been wearing in the last couple episodes, so the crew all matches, but that's just me.

Thing is, going all the way back to 1987 with the Galoob figures (of course we all know how that story ended), whether or not Dr. Beverly Crusher was included has been the deciding factor for me. I only bought the Exo "First Contact" Picard and Data just in case we actually got Dr. Crusher and the rest of the crew. Spacesuit Worf is cool, but again, I'd rather have them all in the regular war uniforms. Honestly, at this point, I'd be very surprised if any crew other than "Voyager" gets completed.* My point is: I would love to see the complete TNG crew as they appeared circa 1993/1994 and the complete TNG crew as they appear in "Picard" season 3 (plus Seven, Raffi, Shaw, and Jack), not just select crew members.

*Is that too negative? 😉

Those prototypes look great! I haven’t seen any new Trek yet but I am planning on doing a month trail of Paramount + in order to see Picard season 3. Everything I have heard about it has been good so far.

product shot of EXO-6 x Star Trek: Picard's Admiral Jean-Luc Picard 1:6 museum grade articulated figure's Admiral Jean-Luc Picard 1:6 museum grade articulated figure

product shot of EXO-6 x Star Trek: Picard's Worf 1:6 museum grade articulated figure's Worf 1:6 museum grade articulated figure

product shot of EXO-6 x Star Trek: Picard's Vadic 1:6 museum grade articulated figure's Vadic 1:6 museum grade articulated figure

Even though I’ve heard the new season is good I’m not sure if I want the older versions of the crew.
I’m not sure what it is but I’m on the fence for these. I’d love to see some more pictures.

Vadic easily is the best of the three - spot on expression, well done on whoever did her but don’t think I’d pick her up personally.

Interesting choice to release this over the TNG versions that were shown to us over a year ago. That’s what I’m looking forward to the most, the classic uniforms of a series, everything else is just nice to haves.

Last edited:
Back