EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. This just sounds like him hypothesizing about what some other figure producer might do if they were in his place and only concerned with making a profit, which he often likes to do.

I wouldn't read too much into it.
Thanks, you summed it up perfectly. He definitely has some personality ticks that inflame the discord between him and his market, but overall he's right; no one's done this before and no one will do it again.

Huh ? Not always sure what he’s saying. But … has the 5 year mission changed ? Fewer characters produced ? Don’t expect supply to meet demand ? (Cut 33 to 50 %) Expect prices to increase ? —- What happened to those “gifts” everyone was expecting ?

Agreed. This just sounds like him hypothesizing about what some other figure producer might do if they were in his place and only concerned with making a profit, which he often likes to do.

I wouldn't read too much into it.

☝️

Davejames is correct. It's a post talking about what other producers might do, not an indication that anything is changing.

He can keep his "Discovery" figures, I want these "four" and make sure that Pike in wheelchair comes with beeping LED lighting!

sm.jpg

Menagerie-cage.jpg

Last edited:
My wife was saying maybe I should just stick to captains, and I was like "Ok. Captain Seven, Captain Worf, Captain Shaw, Captain Vadic, Captain Tuvok, Captain RIker, Captain Chakotay, Captain LaForge...."

Last edited:
I'd buy them all - a Captain La Forge would be interesting as assuming you mean the one from the alternate timeline in Voyager it would be the First Contact uniform with an All Good Things Comm Badge.

Im still considering that apart from "honoured guests" of sticking largely to Captains - I have Sisko and Janeway right now, Archer will be on his way in the next couple of weeks. I sold Burnham for not being the version of either her or a DSC uniform in general (going to wait for a Captain) and I have TMP Kirk but he's still in the box as Im not 100% sure I want to keep him and if I sell him I'd rather the forever owner gets that unboxing experience with a never displayed figure.

I'd buy them all - a Captain La Forge would be interesting as assuming you mean the one from the alternate timeline in Voyager it would be the First Contact uniform with an All Good Things Comm Badge.

A fair assumption, but i was thinking more that as a Commodore, he had to have been a captain at some point. Likewise with Admiral Crusher actually, so we can throw her on the pile, lol.

A fair assumption, but i was thinking more that as a Commodore, he had to have been a captain at some point. Likewise with Admiral Crusher actually, so we can throw her on the pile, lol.
I get where your coming from - but I would argue the logic there should be them as a Captain? Otherwise its really a Captain's and above collection as it could include the likes of Ross or Cartwright who we only saw as Admirals.

A Commodore La Forge is a must, I know most people want the leather jackets but I'd lean towards his regular uniform.

I get where your coming from - but I would argue the logic there should be them as a Captain? Otherwise its really a Captain's and above collection as it could include the likes of Ross or Cartwright who we only saw as Admirals.

A Commodore La Forge is a must, I know most people want the leather jackets but I'd lean towards his regular uniform.
Ohh, I see what you mean.
No, I mean, not a figure of them AS the captain. Just that they were at one point a captain.

Like, it's a joke. Which I have now ruined by explaining it. Sorry...

Waited for a while but I finally paid off the Enterprise E chair. I almost was going to pass on it but I figure what the hell.

Back