EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sculpt is incredible and is certainly next level, it would be an absolute dream to get that in Trek form.

That being said, the work Exo-6 has done on the Locutus sculpt checks the boxes for me. I hope they do the same on TNG Picard.

Last edited:
Aside from a Professor X sculpt, it could also be tweaked to be a TNG Picard...

Picard - 4 lights.gif

This was shared on Facebook. Not by Nanjin.

I’m sure it’s a one off commission piece, but I wish we could get a sculpt this good from EXO-6.
Damn, I'd like to see some techniques for stippling skin pigmentation like that. Been painting props for 20 years, and minis for 30+ but haven't found a really effective way to do it. Single points with a fine brush take forever, and stipple brushes,sponges, brush "flicking" or using a too-large airbrush needle with low pressure are too sloppy.

I’ve stopped interacting with his posts unless I actually agree with him so he doesn’t block me.
I'm not blocked. He just adds the disclaimer to each post that he doesn't want any constructive feedback, or anything slightly negative on. "Friends only".

Might hold off on paying my Enterprise E chair until the news drops tomorrow. Just in case it’s an immediate purchase item I want more.

I tend to think that the next few announcements will be VOY related as he made mention of finishing that crew by the end of summer. I’m probably going to abandon that line as even though I like the show well enough it’s never been my favorite. I could see Harry Kim being announced as he’s been teased for a bit.

Might hold off on paying my Enterprise E chair until the news drops tomorrow. Just in case it’s an immediate purchase item I want more.

I tend to think that the next few announcements will be VOY related as he made mention of finishing that crew by the end of summer. I’m probably going to abandon that line as even though I like the show well enough it’s never been my favorite. I could see Harry Kim being announced as he’s been teased for a bit.
Harry Kim would be my guess as well. It’s good to see an expected completion date of VOY within a matter of months so some of the other crews can get more focused attention.

I’ll be curious to see if the VOY crew actually finishes by the end of summer or not. Also I wonder if that means those figures will be in hand by the end of summer or available for pre-order by then.

Recent Tom and Harry teaser.
View attachment 634294

In regards to the head sculpts, Harry looks good but Tom is way off, in my opinion. I understand that it is just a small shadowed photo but Paris would unrecognizable if that sculpt was wearing a non-ST uniform. I hope that it looks good in-hand...

Looks like next month for those! They look great (I haven't watched any Picard but it seems like this season is a smash).

Wondering what else comes today (if anything).

Back