EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine, but i had to order from Planet Action Figures who were more expensive. Like many others, i deleted my Paypal account, ever since that change to their Terms of service. EXO-6 needs to have an alternative form of payment.

I'm curious to exactly how "limited" this figure really is. EXO-6 has a limit of two, instead of one per customer. All of the 3rd party retailers are getting this, and there don't seem to be any warnings of limited quantity or low stock. So, I just wonder if this is just another example of FOMO marketing?

I'm curious to exactly how "limited" this figure really is. EXO-6 has a limit of two, instead of one per customer. All of the 3rd party retailers are getting this, and there don't seem to be any warnings of limited quantity or low stock. So, I just wonder if this is just another example of FOMO marketing?
Good question. Does EXO-6 usually have a limit? I never bothered to notice until now.

Good question. Does EXO-6 usually have a limit? I never bothered to notice until now.
Not sure about the other figures offered on the site, but all of the reports of this Kirk was that it was "extremely limited", giving the impression that it could be tough to get. But, if that were truly the case, then shouldn't it have been one per customer, instead of two? Plus, you would think the other sites would have a similar restriction. So far, I haven't seen that.

Kinda crazy to see a figure released without even one accessory. I know Nanjin said he didn't want to mess up the lines of the uniform, but I still would have loved to see the wrist communicator included anyway, just to give us one other posing option besides him simply standing there. Lol

Kinda crazy to see a figure released without even one accessory. I know Nanjin said he didn't want to mess up the lines of the uniform, but I still would have loved to see the wrist communicator included anyway, just to give us one other posing option besides him simply standing there. Lol
Really capturing that Motionless Picture vibe. lol

Was kinda hoping for some new shots of this figure, besides just a random assortment of shots we've already seen with those cheesy photoshopped backgrounds. But oh well, guess we won't have to wait long to see the actual figure.

There is no pre-order and the figures are ready for shipping so once they sell through there won't be anymore.
Well, Big Bad Toy Store lists it as a pre-order, as well as Sideshow. The only place it doesn't list as a pre-order is EXO-6's website.

I’m okay with no accessories on this one personally. Not a lot really makes sense unless there was a swappable uniform, which I understand why that’s not an option.

Back