EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S1 & S2 of TNG is pretty much off the table at this point, and those are way more important uniforms to the ‘museum’ of Trek history than the DSC Pike variant.
Agreed, although he has had the DSC prototype for awhile and already has the patterns made, so it may be an easier one for them to knock out at this point.

I would totally get s1 versions of TNG. I've asked Nanjin about them so many times and they're not happening. They would take Seven of Nine level construction because the uniforms were so tight.

I would totally get s1 versions of TNG. I've asked Nanjin about them so many times and they're not happening. They would take Seven of Nine level construction because the uniforms were so tight.

Hmmm I wonder then what that means for Troi and Beverly Crusher…it appeared that the female versions of the seasons 3-7 uniform were equally as tight 🤷‍♂️

I would be happy with just Picard and Babyface Riker.
20221023_224756.gif

Due to finances I am limiting myself to Star Trek captains. I wish they would release Pike soon. I have Janeway, Picard, Burnham already and have Archer, Sisko and Shrane on order. of course I want as much as possible of the TOS series, except of course Sulu. The actor is just too much of a jerk.

My wife follows George Takei online and will often share his comments and thoughts.
I find him to be very witty, intelligent and respectful of diversity of thought and lifestyles. He stands up and speaks out for what he believes to be injustice and hypocrisy.
Personally, I like the actor, the man and look forward to adding a TOS Sulu on my shelf.
Oh my!

Nanjin has gone back and forth about a possible Tasha Yar…so I wouldn’t count them out just yet. Unpopular opinion…I love the early TNG uniforms haha

I've never been a fan of the original TNG uniform but I would definitely pick up a Tasha Yar in her's. A perfect sample of that uniform and character to have on display.

Oh well... But I wouldn't mind an accessory set being offered. Include everything but the figure body. We could obtain our own Phicen to complete her.

My wife follows George Takei online and will often share his comments and thoughts.
I find him to be very witty, intelligent and respectful of diversity of thought and lifestyles. He stands up and speaks out for what he believes to be injustice and hypocrisy.
Personally, I like the actor, the man and look forward to adding a TOS Sulu on my shelf.
Oh my!

I personally don't have a problem with him, though he seems unable to forgive and forget when it comes to Shatner.

It was also refreshing when he said the Kelvin Timeline Sulu shouldn't be gay because it wasn't true to the original version.

I sometimes don't agree with certain actors on their personal views about things, but I never let that get in the way of the iconic characters that they help bring to life. If I'm a fan of the character, I'll pick a sixth-scale figure up without hesitation. As far as the topic of TNG uniforms -- I'm also in the rare camp of loving the S1/S2 TNG uniform. I'd get the whole bridge crew, but if Tasha Yar is the only offering, that'd be great.

As a photographer, no one has to tell me the impact the “correct” lighting can have on a head sculpt, but these productions photos seem a pretty significant step back from the shots of the Kirk proto we’ve been drooling over lo these many months… and Cisco still looks great.

I guess I’ll write it off as lighting 😬😬😬

…and no one will dare say a public word about this to Nanjin, of course 🙄

2DE500D9-358F-44AA-9D42-D95ED3034159.jpeg
D7490773-8A68-41E9-8DC4-C7E507E416D3.jpeg

Back