EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick James in a Starfleet Uniform?
20221103_220354.gif

Personally I would like to see a continuation of an existing series vs. starting something new (not previously debuted) since there’s a few open lines that need completion. I’m guessing DS9 since we just got Shran from the ENT line but would love to see a surprise T’Pol release. Something out of left field would be a TNG crew member.

Last edited:
I'm hoping its Disco Pike. He's teased that one as coming soon for a bit now, and I think he's mentioned it as being one of those in stock figures.

I'm kinda hoping Nanjin skips the DSC Pike and just gives us the SNW version instead. I know I wouldn't be able to resist getting the DSC, but that look has aged pretty badly and with all the other figures coming it's an extra expense I don't really need.

I'm kinda hoping Nanjin skips the DSC Pike and just gives us the SNW version instead. I know I wouldn't be able to resist getting the DSC, but that look has aged pretty badly and with all the other figures coming it's an extra expense I don't really need.

He has shot down a lot of suggestions as economically not feasible based on the crystal ball of Trek merchandising, but has continued to pursue some real head scratchers. DSC Pike rates highly as an unnecessary entry on the heels of SNW Pike.

S1 & S2 of TNG is pretty much off the table at this point, and those are way more important uniforms to the ‘museum’ of Trek history than the DSC Pike variant.

S1 & S2 of TNG is pretty much off the table at this point, and those are way more important uniforms to the ‘museum’ of Trek history than the DSC Pike variant.
Nanjin has gone back and forth about a possible Tasha Yar…so I wouldn’t count them out just yet. Unpopular opinion…I love the early TNG uniforms haha

Back