EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was 7 of 9 really the last figure that went up for preorder? And that was a month ago? With all the different things going on at the same time, it’s hard to keep track!

Was 7 of 9 really the last figure that went up for preorder? And that was a month ago? With all the different things going on at the same time, it’s hard to keep track!
I don't remember if Burnham was before or after, but it would have been one of those two.

I know they got pushed back, but I wonder when the TMP trio will go on sale. Hoping to see at least Bones (because it didn't sound like he needed any costume reworking) before November.

🫰 The trial never ends.

Attachments

• IMG_20220723_170108.png
    IMG_20220723_170108.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
So, SDCC Star Trek panel today revealed that season 2 of Strange New Worlds will feature a crossover with Lower Decks.
Maybe, mayyyyybe, if they are done in live-action, there might be a chance we could see figs for Boimler, Mariner, Tendi, and Rutherford? Dare I hope?...

So, SDCC Star Trek panel today revealed that season 2 of Strange New Worlds will feature a crossover with Lower Decks.
Maybe, mayyyyybe, if they are done in live-action, there might be a chance we could see figs for Boimler, Mariner, Tendi, and Rutherford? Dare I hope?...
I would have thought it's going to be the other way around. e.g. The Strange New Worlds crew will show up in animated form on Lower Decks. Hell, if they want to really do a great job, it'll be a parody of These Are the Voyages and feature Boimler going to Pike for advice when trying to pass a test or something. 😁

Yeah I'm totally mystified as to how they're going to pull that off. Maybe the animated sequences are part of a dream or vision of some kind, or the result of some alien influence?

I would have thought it's going to be the other way around. e.g. The Strange New Worlds crew will show up in animated form on Lower Decks.
That’s what I’d assume as well.

I’m more optimistic about the TNG cast reunion in Picard S3, though I could’ve done without seeing Raffi again. She’s looks as miserable as ever.

And finally… a return to proper Klingons with Captain Worf!

1658671611862.jpeg

That’s what I’d assume as well.

I’m more optimistic about the TNG cast reunion in Picard S3, though I could’ve done without seeing Raffi again. She’s looks as miserable as ever.

And finally… a return to proper Klingons with Captain Worf!

View attachment 590495

I also would have thought it'd be the reverse, but no, they were very clear it'll be on SNW. Which is exciting. It shouldn't be hard to have the core 4 in live action, because they all look the part already. The only one, in fact, who'd be tough to make work is Shax, who looks nothing like Fred Tatasciore. But I wouldn't object to them recasting him for live-action with, say, J.G. Hertzler maybe...

And as excited as I am for the return of the TNG cast, I'm still really upset we aren't getting my two favorite new characters back, Rios and Jurati. I'd love to see Rios interact with Riker, for instance, and Jurati with Geordi. But alas, it is not to be.

I also would have thought it'd be the reverse, but no, they were very clear it'll be on SNW. Which is exciting. It shouldn't be hard to have the core 4 in live action, because they all look the part already. The only one, in fact, who'd be tough to make work is Shax, who looks nothing like Fred Tatasciore. But I wouldn't object to them recasting him for live-action with, say, J.G. Hertzler maybe...

And as excited as I am for the return of the TNG cast, I'm still really upset we aren't getting my two favorite new characters back, Rios and Jurati. I'd love to see Rios interact with Riker, for instance, and Jurati with Geordi. But alas, it is not to be.
JG Hertzler is 72 years old, and while still tall and isn't built like a linebacker like he used to be. I already read the episode, which has been officially described by Paramount as "mind bending," will have both live action and animation, so the best we can hope for is for both crews to be depicted both ways.

They're not going to be live action versions. They were very clear about it being an animated sequence within a live action SNW episode.

They're not going to be live action versions. They were very clear about it being an animated sequence within a live action SNW episode.
Ah, well see, that's what I get for only looking at the P+ Instagram announcement, lol.
Disappointment hitting in 3....2....1....
Sigh.

Back