EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Nanjin,
When will EXO-02-005 be up for preorder?
Years like months, months like weeks, weeks like days. One of these.
1654129606353.gif

Those won't be gap fillers. They have very unique appearance, and quantities will be a lot lower than the main casts of the series. We will need to know the QTY so resources won't be wasted.

Only guarantee sell out will be gap fillers by balancing possible supply and demand.
Will gap fillers be sold by sideshow as well?

Things seem to be speeding up a bit. But I guess it’s going to be awhile before any TWOK is up for preorder 😔

I started to watch Enterprise when Nanjin showed the first Archer sculpt.
To determine whether or not to get him when he comes out.
Didn't go well. I fell in love with the show in general and Scott Bakula in particular and may now have to buy the entire crew....
Yeah, so about Enterprise not having a single release yet .... :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, so about Enterprise not having a single release yet .... :ROFLMAO:

I'm sitting on pins and needles about him, believe me! But Nanjin's recent post shows that he is not yet done refining him, and that's fine with me as well. He'll be ready when he'll be ready. And I will be ready when he will be ready!

In the meantime I have reached season 3 in my watching and am getting used to the short hair.

Anyone for a Captain Ed Mercer?

Me me me me me me!

Focus on the next preorder. It will make the waiting time much more enjoyable 😊
Lol. I never know if I am reading too much into what you say (I think it’s because it’s what I want it to mean) but that makes me think that TMP just might be next. I really, really hope I get my order in direct with EXO for that one. It is nice to know that we have the backups of Sideshow, etc. that might also be putting limited quantities up for sale but I am still hoping to get it directly.

Anyone for a Captain Ed Mercer?
Honestly, as much as I love new Trek (to tremendously varying degrees) The Orville really nails the feel, episode pacing and music cues of 90’s Star Trek. I don’t always care for the humor or how modern day the characters feel, but I have grown to really like all the characters in the show. So if EXO-6 survives it’s expected expiration date, I wouldn’t mind seeing the entire Orville crew in 1/6 on my shelves!

Bortus, Isaac, Alara and even Yaphit! Plus all the human characters, of course. And maybe even a Krill/Human two pack of Teleya! AH! Malloy with the baby leg!

Okay! Enough of that diversion. Back to the Trek!

Back