EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, as much as I love new Trek (to tremendously varying degrees) The Orville really nails the feel, episode pacing and music cues of 90’s Star Trek. I don’t always care for the humor or how modern day the characters feel, but I have grown to really like all the characters in the show. So if EXO-6 survives it’s expected expiration date, I wouldn’t mind seeing the entire Orville crew in 1/6 on my shelves!

Bortus, Isaac, Alara and even Yaphit! Plus all the human characters, of course. And maybe even a Krill/Human two pack of Teleya! AH! Malloy with the baby leg!

Okay! Enough of that diversion. Back to the Trek!

I also was thinking along the same lines as I watched the Orville episode today. After the completion of the current Trek mission, there are many other 1/6 Sci-Fi opportunities out there.

Eh I love green wraparound on Kirk but it just looks odd to me on Pike for some reason. And the fact it's got two insignias doesn't help.

But maybe it will grow on me with time.

Last edited:
Honestly, as much as I love new Trek (to tremendously varying degrees) The Orville really nails the feel, episode pacing and music cues of 90’s Star Trek. I don’t always care for the humor or how modern day the characters feel, but I have grown to really like all the characters in the show. So if EXO-6 survives it’s expected expiration date, I wouldn’t mind seeing the entire Orville crew in 1/6 on my shelves!

Bortus, Isaac, Alara and even Yaphit! Plus all the human characters, of course. And maybe even a Krill/Human two pack of Teleya! AH! Malloy with the baby leg!

Okay! Enough of that diversion. Back to the Trek!
If there was no Covid, we might be discussing Orville or I would be participating somewhere else.

I went to Oville after I resigned from QMx at SDCC 2019.

Fate and or Destiny, more Trek series came, I had Trek and Oville stopped since then.
IMG-20190930-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:
If there was no Covid, we might be discussing Orville or I would be participating somewhere else.

I went to Oville after I resigned from QMx at SDCC 2019.

Fate and or Destiny, more Trek series came, I had Trek and Oville stopped since then.
View attachment 580873
Great sculpt.

@nanjin Did anyone ever venture into Battlestar Galactica (Ronald D. Moore Series)? It would be amazing to see some new age collectibles for that franchise.

To me, this is one of the best sci-fi series of all time, right up there with TNG.

Awesome sculpt. I could never get into the show myself, but I'm sure there would be a ton of interest out there in some official figures.
If you only went a few episodes in, I hope you'll try again. It has a rough start but gets better all the time. I have not found anyone yet that watched till the end of season 2 and did not love it by then, despite being sceptical at first.

Anyone for a Captain Ed Mercer?
The two year hiatus, and subsequent move to Hulu really killed that show for me. I forget all about it until a comment like this pops up. I liked the nostalgia of it, and it really toned down the Family Guy style humor in the second season.
I was disappointed when it got kicked off Fox, but with all this time off, I kinda feel over it now, and don't really care one way or another about season 3 anymore.

Great sculpt.

@nanjin Did anyone ever venture into Battlestar Galactica (Ronald D. Moore Series)? It would be amazing to see some new age collectibles for that franchise.

To me, this is one of the best sci-fi series of all time, right up there with TNG.
I would love some '70s Battlestar figs. It never has been done right.

I haven’t watched The Orville yet, but I like how Trek and TNG inspired it feels. Part of me wonders how a Star Trek show helmed in part by Seth MacFarlane would turn out.
Didn’t he try pitching a Trek show to CBS? Definitely a lost opportunity, having a fan behind the creative chair is a big plus. To manage a franchise such as Trek, I feel you have to understand and LOVE the content to do it right. We’d probably get more of that 90s feel. I haven’t watched all of The Orville, but from what I did see, I liked.

The tuvok sculpt looks very good to me, but does anyone else notice a black line on the forehead under the hair? I am still buying one, but wondering what that line is.

Back