EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tuvok ordered, though I have to question all the “boring” VOY characters like Tom Paris and Harry Kim being left for last.
I think it's smart. They want sales for Voyager to continue to be strong. After Tuvok, Chakotay and 7, you are right Tom and Harry may not sell as well but by that time Exo 6 will be knee deep in multiple crews and it won't matter as much saleswise. You will then have many Voyager collectors who will buy those two, Torres and Neelix just to complete the crew. Well I have Janeway, Tuvok, etc. Might as well finish they'll say.

This is the only Paris figure I really want.

Captain-Proton.jpg

I never watched Voyager but I am just buying every release just to buy them. When I get around to watching it I may be glad I bought them all.

I never watched Voyager but I am just buying every release just to buy them. When I get around to watching it I may be glad I bought them all.
I started to watch Enterprise when Nanjin showed the first Archer sculpt.
To determine whether or not to get him when he comes out.
Didn't go well. I fell in love with the show in general and Scott Bakula in particular and may now have to buy the entire crew....

I'm interested in getting all of the "Voyager" figures. In for an ounce, in for a pound, as the saying goes.

Aside of the main characters, I would be curious to see what the possible "gap fillers" would be.
Those won't be gap fillers. They have very unique appearance, and quantities will be a lot lower than the main casts of the series. We will need to know the QTY so resources won't be wasted.

Only guarantee sell out will be gap fillers by balancing possible supply and demand.

Those won't be gap fillers. They have very unique appearance, and quantities will be a lot lower than the main casts of the series. We will need to know the QTY so resources won't be wasted.

Only guarantee sell out will be gap fillers by balancing possible supply and demand.
Ah, thank you, Nanjin, for the update. So no Voyager gap fillers but just non-main cast figures in limited quantities.

Back