EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-orders begin next week. If preorders are limited, I will let you guys know. Not those lined up in the coming weeks.
Are just some of the reveals going up for pre-order or will they all be going up? I’m hoping for just some and to spread out buying these.

Pre-orders begin next week. If preorders are limited, I will let you guys know. Not those lined up in the coming weeks.
Now that everything has been revealed at the show, can you tell us which are the 3+1 figures already in production? 🙏

Screenshot_20220408-172555_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220408-172534_Instagram.jpg

These are just photon topedos.
You guys better beef up your shields. I am firing Quantum Torpedos tomorrow.

Today is not my intended surprise. It is tomorrow.
The collective groups response… “there’s MORE!!!???”

Also I have found it funny that everyone’s been debating the whole colour accuracy and yet everywhere I have seen it mentioned today it’s a unanimous “set accurate please!”

Even with just what’s been shown, I don’t think I’ve seen a brand pull off this diverse a range of figures pulled from such a wide variety of media across different series and time periods all at once.

It’s more than just a reveal. It feels like a manifesto.

Some of you are going to have to designate a room as the EXO-6 room, or just straight up build an addition to your homes.

Well today’s reveals were great so I cannot imagine what tomorrow’s reveal will be.

You pretty much showed more than entire years’s worth of releases for a lot of other 1/6 companies in one day.

Back