EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coincidentally, my wife was JUST telling me this morning I need to slow down or I won't have room for everything.

I have never considered it before, but I think I might just start selling off figures if I have to. Trek is my first love, my passion, and honestly I never expected to see anything like this available. I'd get rid of everything else in a heartbeat if I had to.

I'm especially thrilled because the venue for QMX at SDCC told me I'd likely never see anything beyond TOS and TNG, so seeing all of this makes me go "squee!"

'From this time forward, you will service...Us.'
IMG_20220408_190248.jpg

Locutus, Seven and DSC Pike all look phenomenal there.

I really want to like Quark, but I'm just not feeling the likeness at the moment and the proportions seem a bit off (needs a bigger head maybe?)

Also not sure about TWOK Spock yet, but that may just be due to the washed out lighting...
I do agree a little regarding Quark. Hopefully still has time to tweak.

Archer is looking a bit goofy, But I wonder if that is down to angle and lens type? The studio shots will be interesting to see.

Just saw in the Tested video that Locutus's red laser will light up. :yess:
Watched it too. It’s really good to hear the amount of passion behind the scenes. It’s almost hard to believe just how much is being cranked out here.

I'm happy with most of what we're seeing here. That's not even the right word. Ecstatic is more like it. I keep going back and looking at all the booth photos. I will be buying a LOT of these.

If I have any real nitpicks, I will say Riker is the one sculpt that really isn't working for me. There's something just very off about it to the point where it doesn't look like Frakes to me at all. I hope he's just an early prototype meant to show off the fabric color differences.

But man, so many surprises here. I actually gasped. Nanjin, you're a miracle worker.

Edit: I may have to rethink my stance on Mirrorverse stuff. I figured I could pass for space reasons, but that Sulu is out of this world.

Quark looks a little off until you zoom in, and then I think he looks great, so it might just be the camera proportions on the photo.

I unfortunately am not a big fan of Archer. I think it’s down to the hairstyle. I know Bakula had a say in it and what he approved, but I prefer his look from the earlier seasons.

To me Quark looks pretty good. Sulu looks great.

Ok so looking at them with fresher eyes the only ones that aren’t working for me personally are Riker, Archer and Seven. Everything else looks spot on. Tuvok and Quark look amazing!

Seven may actually be a pass from me. I’ve got my two Voyager characters and I think they’re good enough.

Trying to whittle down my list of wants so it’s not as bad. Archer could end up being a pass too even though I like the character.

Back