EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe I'm saying this but I might buy a Vic Fontaine. He pairs well with many characters. Nog, Bashir, Odo. Might not be a bad idea for a small run of figures.

Is the news of new figures being saved for San Diego Comic Con or can we expect some news before then?

Random question? Will Weyoun get a figure? I consider his Shran the Andorian a sure bet for Enterprise but Weyoun is overshadowed in popularity by his fellow Cardassian villains. I hope they ALL get figures.
I hated Weyoun to the bone. He will be a hate and love figure if he do become one. I might want to throw things at him 🤣

TOS and TNG have guaranteed demands, the rest are really unknown. I can go deep with TOS and TNG without even looking at demand. But I can only go for a complete uniformed crew for the rest of Trek. The market needs to have some support to go wider or deeper into a particular series.

I hated Weyoun to the bone. He will be a hate and love figure if he do become one. I might want to throw things at him 🤣

TOS and TNG have guaranteed demands, the rest are really unknown. I can go deep with TOS and TNG without even looking at demand. But I can only go for a complete uniformed crew for the rest of Trek. The market needs to have some support to go wider or deeper into a particular series.
All in for the core DS9 cast including Jake (with a snazzy waistcoat)
I hope you are able to go deep into DS9.
So many great supporting characters, not only visually but in terms of story arcs.
I would snap up any of these, Dukat, Garak, Damar (not sure how difficult the neck sculpt would be), Rom, Nog, Leeta, Nagus, Founder, Weyoun, Jem' Hadar, Martok, Gowron, Kai Winn.

All in for the core DS9 cast including Jake (with a snazzy waistcoat)
I hope you are able to go deep into DS9.
So many great supporting characters, not only visually but in terms of story arcs.
I would snap up any of these, Dukat, Garak, Damar (not sure how difficult the neck sculpt would be), Rom, Nog, Leeta, Nagus, Founder, Weyoun, Jem' Hadar, Martok, Gowron, Kai Winn.
Many of those characters you mention ARE core cast of DS9 - there’s a wealth of beloved and desired recurring characters there that I bet would sell well. Voyager and Enterprise, beyond a fewrecurring guests didn’t have the side character depth in DS9.

Hi Nanjin, I have been following your progress since your custom Trek thread and
am very pleased that things finally seem to be working out for you and moving along. Here are a few characters I would like to have in my collection after TOS bridge crew inc. Uhura etc. also Christine Chappel (not mentioned here for a while).
My top wants Ruk the android, Salt Monster, Gorn Capt., Bele (half black half white face). Also Nomad with clear stand and antigrab Although not expecting too much more than regular figures. I am really looking forward to hopefully seeing Q in the Capt. Uniform and maybe switch out judges robes. Data is looking superb and I really like what you are doing; good luck & best wishes with your EX06 5 year mission and endevours.

Yeah DS9 is the only series that I'd really want to have supporting characters from. Although I understand Nanjin's point that it would be much riskier for him than producing figures from TOS and TNG.
There are not much risk. I will always produce less than what I expected from the market by 10-15% and shoot for a pre-sale sell out timing of 2-3 weeks. For these series, i only need to have enough demand for a production quantity that allows me to price them REASONABLY.

Word of Mouth is the most important way in laying down the foundation for these figures. This is why I am moving so fast in putting out quality FC Data and Picard. They can show the market that other Treks beside TOS can have amazing quality figures, leading the industry in turnaround time as an new company (confirming our production capabilities to build confidence) plus at par quality with the Big Boys.

Therefore, friends from other treks series beside TOS and TNG, you have the power to help control the price by promoting these series.

Nanjin,

I just wanted to confirm there no plans to do a Exo-6 space seed Khan? I have a chance to pick up a Qmx version, but I'd rather Exo-6.

Back