EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn’t oppose more characters if that’s the case. You could almost call Worf a release from two lines (the TNG movies and DS9) since he wears the same uniform in both. Maybe him and a couple others?

I don't need the entire crew, but I'd love to at least have a Riker in the FC uniform. Since he's the First Officer and all. And I think he's just as deserving of multiple figures as a Picard or Data.

Just received an update email from EXO-6. Just thanking me for my order. It’s got an image with the Borg Cube and says Resistance is Futile, and says collectibles coming Winter 2021. Not sure if that’s referring to the Borg Queen and Captain‘s Chair or if they’re going to produce more of the crew in their First Contact uniforms.
I got the same teaser email.

Locutus? Is that you coming soon?

:pray:

After careful thoughts, we will look into individual shipping packaging
I would gladly pay more for someone like DHL. Mine supposedly shipping on 6/20 from Exo-6 and have seen no movement since. I'm never getting him...

Data and crew.

Attachments

• 846F0315-549B-4AAC-863B-B70AD0E08DB3.jpeg
    846F0315-549B-4AAC-863B-B70AD0E08DB3.jpeg
    268.5 KB · Views: 130
Is anyone else having trouble trying to PO Picard on the website? For some reason when I hit the preorder button, nothing happens.
The pre-order window on their site is over (check the home page). You'll have to get it from another seller.

I wanted to show everyone what shape my box arrived in.
Exo offered to replace the figure if I sent it back the issue I have is having to pay for return shipping at my expense. I don’t think that’s a fair deal

As mentioned prior mine also arrived just in a shipper bag, we can blame the courier sure but charge me 10 bucks more for the figure and put it into the packaging it will save both me and exo a lot of money in the long run

Attachments

• AF22F151-C060-4314-86ED-94537FDAAD18.png
    AF22F151-C060-4314-86ED-94537FDAAD18.png
    512.9 KB · Views: 118
I am a no boxes dude and a bit cautious on creating extra non-essential waste for mother Earth. I do minimize waste of plastics or papers. I took out the printed instruction and replaced it with a video instruction (not perfect yet) through the QR code printed on the box.

I understand there are all box inclusive collectors out there. I will make an across the board packaging reinforcement and have contacted production to add corner protectors for each figure packaging like Asmus. (We do have corner protectors but onmt for bulk cases)

I will look into Extra packaging option too (this will surely add $5-7 in extra shipping cost)
Environmental awareness is much appreciated Nanjin. Single use packaging is a serious blight on us all. I reuse as much packaging as possible (much to my partner's chargrin..bags of packaging stored for reuse all over the house). Some UK eco companies use popcorn as an alternative to bubblewrap & foam.
It's always frustrating when a parcel is crushed, but something heavy must have been dropped on some of the parcels pictured. Definitely the fault of the courier.

Environmental awareness is much appreciated Nanjin. Single use packaging is a serious blight on us all. I reuse as much packaging as possible (much to my partner's chargrin..bags of packaging stored for reuse all over the house). Some UK eco companies use popcorn as an alternative to bubblewrap & foam.
It's always frustrating when a parcel is crushed, but something heavy must have been dropped on some of the parcels pictured. Definitely the fault of the courier.
I will continue to examine how to minimizing nonessential waste while still provide adequate protection for transit. So far, we have less than 1% complains about 3 out if 1000s. Technically is acceptable cost but will see what we can do to minimize the possibility further.

Last edited:
I wanted to show everyone what shape my box arrived in.
Exo offered to replace the figure if I sent it back the issue I have is having to pay for return shipping at my expense. I don’t think that’s a fair deal

As mentioned prior mine also arrived just in a shipper bag, we can blame the courier sure but charge me 10 bucks more for the figure and put it into the packaging it will save both me and exo a lot of money in the long run
I will look into it. We will pay for shipping .

But one thing I want you to know and to be CLEAR!

We charge more for shipping because we ship OVERSEA and we cover part of the cost. I hope you be clear with that. Is a trade off of speed.

I.appreciate the support but
I HAVE ZERO INTENTENTION TO take any thing extra from anyone if I believe is not fair.

True, though they did approach Sideshow quality when Amok Time took over.

Amok_Time_-_Athena_Figure_-_3.jpg

Amok_Time_-_Boomer_Figure_-_3.jpg
I agree, that's a pretty decent Athena and Boomer. Too bad they were never actually released. I welcome the possibility of Nanjin giving them their due, if he so chooses :) And if you go that route, Nanjin, please also give us some Cylon Centurians, Lucifer, and the Imperious Leader!

I don’t think that’s a fair deal

I can only say how I would view it. Looking at it only from the money = figure equation, I get it that you're spending extra $, but what's the alternative? The courier caused the damage, not Exo, so by that standard of fair, you would need to sell your damaged figure, settle with the shipper for the difference, including your cost of selling it, then hoping that you can find an undamaged figure by that point at original retail price. Only that way is the shipper the only one losing money, and only as much money as your actual loss because the figures not worthless. From a practical standpoint, for me that would be too much time, hassle and uncertainty to worry about $10 that essentially guarantees you a replacement. It's a bad situation, and I do sympathize, but like I said that's just how I see it.

Last edited:
Back