EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the support. Over 60% sold 9 hours

Thank you all! Really appreciate the support.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

That's fantastic to hear! I will buy everything you make for TOS and TNG, plus select figures from all other versions/eras of Trek. Thank you Captain! Or is it Admiral? :wink1:

Congrats on the successful launch.

It does sound like on some forums there is concern about the Borg Queen being a “statue.” Any info when you can share about that would be appreciated. Personally, I hope for something at least like Sideshow’s latest Jabba the Hutt. They classify him as a 1/6 figure, many collectors who don’t have him deride him as a statue, but he comes with a lot of magnetic swap outs that he has a surprising good degree of posing for a few different looks. I would hope the Borg Queen might have some similar magnetic swap out pieces to achieve some limited posing options.

Yeah something like the BCS Weeping Angel with its swap out arms might be nice. Along with the ability to move the head.

But the main thing of course is that it be able to fit in with other 1/6 figures and not look too obviously like a statue.

Planet Action Figures and Big Chief Studios.

But they're both in the UK, not the EU.

As per the EXO-6 site, "...we don’t have EU distributor, yet."

Tell your EU dealer that you want it. The EU distributors are being slow about adding him.

I will accept all congratulations after Data is in his commissioned facilities (your home).
8f82ef94790e1f965300d8c28bfc749b.jpg

I will accept all congratulations after Data is in his commissioned facilities (your home).

Let me also add my congratulations and support towards all your tremendous effort in making our 1/6 Trek dreams come true, Nanjin.

BTW, for those who are complaining about not getting a TNG outfit, I plan on slapping an old Dragon uniform on mine. While it’s a costly option to take, you can still score them on eBay for around $65.

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

Let me also add my congratulations and support towards all your tremendous effort in making our 1/6 Trek dreams come true, Nanjin.

BTW, for those who are complaining about not getting a TNG outfit, I plan on slapping an old Dragon uniform on mine. While it?s a costly option to take, you can still score them on eBay for around $65.
Dragon was only the factory. It was Platz (japan) that had the license back then contracted Dragon for the production.

Platz is working with EXO-6 for Japan market now.

A note to Data's fans, this is how Data supposed to look when he passed away in ST Picard (in this particular uniform)

Is the European market that unimportant?
Nope. Is because we are not familiar with the EU market. So I am taking a ?wait to be contact approach? from the EU local disturbutors. The market will point them to us.

I'm definitely thinking about preordering this! I wonder when Picard will be announced?
Technically announced. Debut is matter of weeks. Pre-sale of Picard will be more like superficial because those ordered Data more than likely will order Picard. Pre-sale open and delivery within 3 months (more like 1-2 months)

I have to focus on other figures. That's no such thing as single figure in production.

Last edited:

Technically announced. Debut is matter of weeks. Pre-sale of Picard will be more like superficial because those ordered Data more than likely will order Picard. Pre-sale open and delivery within 3 months (more like 1-2 months)

I have to focus on other figures. That's no such thing as single figure in production.

Thank you for the info! I'll probably order both but if my wife limits me to only one, Picard is that one.

Back