EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. It’s getting close. Lol watch Data arrive the one week I am out traveling this summer. If it ships out on the 15th it’s probably 50/50 I won’t be home when it arrives. :(

Congrats Nanjin!
You're doing a labor of love both for a passion you share with collectors and for people in challenging circumstances. Can't do much better than that my friend. :clap:duff

Wow just saw that Picard is sold out from EXO. Their post also mentioned the Captain’s chair. Congrats Nanjin!

Nanjin, for those of us that went ahead and paid the remains balance will we just get the email when it ships out? The post I saw said invoices will be going out but for people like me that already paid the balance I am guessing we won’t be getting invoice emails for $0.

Yes, of course. The Queen has a mission to do for EXO-6 [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

I am curious to see how well she sells and her price. Due to space, money and more figures coming and the fact she is a statue I am 50/50 right now. I hope she sells out though.

I'm confused as to why she's a statue at all. I would buy a Borg Queen figure.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I'm confused as to why she's a statue at all. I would buy a Borg Queen figure.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

It was mentioned early on that they couldn't replicate the detachable part of her with a normal body, so it had to be a statue.
To be fair, i am not in the market for a borg queen replica, figure or otherwise, but i would have thought a normal figure, with no detachable head and shoulders would have sold more.
But i am not in the market for either, so it's probably not for me to say, either way.

Packaging pic from Facebook!
FB_IMG_1622813412704.jpg

Even though it's not a must have character for me, I would absolutely still buy a Borg Queen figure if it were ever made. I'm much less certain about a statue...
This is how I feel too. The statue at this point is a maybe for me. Not a huge fan of the character and the fact that it?s a statue makes me less interested. A lot will depend on how it?s priced. If it?s about the same or slightly more than Data and Picard and depending on how it looks then maybe.

Packaging looks pretty good. Fairly standard but I like it.

These look great. Any chance of Motion Picture characters? Would love TMP Admiral Kirk.

Back