EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Nanjin wrote before that the only licence he didn't have was Prodigy.

But that hasn't even aired yet, so probably not the answer to the mystery.

Honestly I have zero interest in owning any of the animated characters anyway. As much as I do enjoy Lower Decks.

There are just way too many live action characters I'd much rather have first.

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

Oh. It's probably Kelvin timeline then. If it is, I hope you guys circle back to it. I still want Kirk, Spock and Uhura from it.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

They brought in the original Spock and looped it in so I think Kelvin timeline is in. Plus I believe Nanjin mentioned once that his daughter liked the new Kirk. I could be totally missremembering so do not take that as fact.

I'd much prefer they skip one of the animated ones if we have to. I have no real attachment to any of them.

As for Kelvin, people forget how it saved Trek for a few years with some decent films and the best box office of the franchise.

Would be neat to see a M’Ress from TAS in a realistic style to match the TOS figs.

Would be neat to see a M’Ress from TAS in a realistic style to match the TOS figs.

Yes that would be amazing. Would love to add her to my crew. I really enjoy the TAS. It is my second favourite Star Trek show after the TOS.

I'd much prefer they skip one of the animated ones if we have to. I have no real attachment to any of them.

As for Kelvin, people forget how it saved Trek for a few years with some decent films and the best box office of the franchise.

First time I ever invited to watch Star Trek movie premier was Star Trek Beyond at SDCC (for free with official invitation) CBS thought my original TOS Kirk and Spock were so amazing that even Captain Kirk came to our booth in 2016 SDCC.

I was also given the First Ticket to watch Beyond in China, courtesy of Star Trek China, Star Trek fan club, Alibaba, Tencent, and NetDragon. (I didn't know about this and didn't know I supposed to stand in the middle of the CEOs). Little did I know, without this event, I might not be able to obtain 1/6 Trek years later.

I will make Beyond. It was an important step that helped me obtaining 1/6 Trek license.

791cc1bb65b00ca2095e24eb0666f43b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
738bd9a8483c5819336246ac0b1a64a2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for giving us another glimpse behind the curtain!

I remember you getting the ticket but I had no idea about the 1/6 license. I mean I knew/hoped you were chasing it and I knew it was going to be incredibly hard to pull it off but I had no idea you had to beat out other companies for it. I thought you just had to convince them that 1/6 Trek was viable and that you could do it. That’s awesome that you found a friend that had faith in you during the process.

I will say Luck or Fate. I had no intention to have the license back then, just want to develop and produce them.

One thing led to another while doing what needed to be done to keep1/6 Trek going. Somehow, it landed in my hand. From Chris Howe to now all documented on SSF.

Good to hear were getting Star Trek Beyond figures! Those costumes were real cool looking. Provided the likenesses of Pine & Quinto look good, I'm in for Kirk & Spock.

Today is May 31. We are entering our 2nd phase beginning tomorrow. We will turn up the intensity a notch, and prepare for our 3rd phase.

Phase One: make impression, capture as much attention as possible. We did this well, out performed all historic 1/6 Trek data while gathering new market data (we seek for info) to know the big picture (a lot companies don't even know how they are performing comparing to top producers). Phase One is sizing up the environment. I need to know my playing field, whom I am playing with, and the rules of engagement (logistics, distribution, promotion, etc.)

Phase Two: build up interest and confidence on top of Phase One foundation (FC), and lay down the ground work for Phase Three. Looking at the samples on hand, I strongly believe Phase Two performance would out perform my expectation. We will know better with the Wait and See defensive strategies, and how they play their offense.

Phase Three: this is the grand plan for 2021. I will keep this card close to my chest for the time being. It will make Phase 2 much more enjoyable, and it needs Phase 2 for plan adjustments. Foreplay. I am ?Romancing? 1/6 Trek.

I only need short runs and screen passes to get my 1st Downs, and move the Line of Scrimmege forward. I will eventually push the ?Wait and See? to the 1 yard line and score a Touch Down and tear down the Wait and See defenses and run out the clock.

Phase 3 will complete by the end of the year. I have a totally different approach after 2021 CNY (Chinese new year mark the end and beginning of annual production)

The way I describe my plan is kind of strange. But whatever they are, the paralleling results will be Improve Qualities and Increase Production Efficiency from the operation stand point.

Last edited:
Back