EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my tracking, for those also in UK. Notification from Royal Mail. Says the label was created today, then left China.

Unfortunately, in time for the planned strikes on 24, 25, 30th of November and 1st of December.

Got my tracking, for those also in UK. Notification from Royal Mail. Says the label was created today, then left China.

Unfortunately, in time for the planned strikes on 24, 25, 30th of November and 1st of December.
Notified that Kirk has been dispatched..

Thinking T’Pol on this one .
I dunno. The fact they teased her just a few days ago makes me think it’s not, otherwise wouldn’t they have just said it then? You could be right but I’m thinking it might be more elaborate, like Quark or even a Cardassian? :O

I’d completely forgot about he strikes 😟 hopefully things don’t get too crazily backed up so the Admiral gets through in quick order.

Not that I disagree, but I thought Nanjin stated that the production numbers for DISCO would be lower as the target market for it isn’t as big. I just expected they would sell out by now since it’s been since what, July?

I think the younger generation will be more into Discovery. In another 20 years, people will be talking about Disco the way some of us talk about Voyager. When it was airing, I never could have imagined Voyager would have the devoted following it's got now, but here we are. Same with Enterprise. I'm thinking of calling it the "Prequel Effect", after the Star Wars prequels.

I don't think Picard will have the same response, though. Just by virtue of its target audience.

Jadzia is one of my favorite characters, but the sculpt will have to be exceptional for me to pick her up I think.

Because she is a classic beauty, if they don’t nail the portrait, her perfect features could very easily translate into “Barbie Doll” mode in 1/6, and I really don’t need a dark haired Barbie with a tattooed head in the collection.

But if the sculpt and the paint work IS exceptional, she will be a highlight!

Yeah after the changes made to Archer, I'm always going to worry a bit that the fantastic CG renders or early protos we saw previously are going to get downgraded for the final figure. And I'm really hoping that doesn't happen with Dax, because I think they nailed the likeness here.

Screenshot_20210203-231801_Facebook.jpg

Back