EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The outfits worn in both The Search For Spock and The Voyage Home are kind of interesting alternate looks for the crew. The thing is how many variations do we really want/need?
Though they are cool, with the exception of Uhura, they are in their civilian clothes. I'm only buying them in uniform.

Like I was saying earlier it’s similar to the way Michael Burnham was being touted as limited but months later is still available. I’ll be curious if the same is true of Kirk and Spock).
The thing with Burnham (and Discovery in general) is that the character seems to fall into the “love it or hate it” category whereas Kirk and Spock are universally liked or at the minimum, respected in the broad sense, I think they have more of a mass appeal for a variety of reasons (better character development, story writing, relationships, longer history and impact in Trek reaching across multiple generations, etc).

I’ve never come across anyone who has said they disliked Kirk or Spock, Mike Burnham on the other hand…

I think anything from the TOS and TNG eras would naturally outsell anything from the modern era IMO.

Last edited:
My version of living on the edge is waiting for PC to list Kirk before SS sells out!

43045346_2524032374279919_8167503882465837056_n.jpg

The outfits worn in both The Search For Spock and The Voyage Home are kind of interesting alternate looks for the crew. The thing is how many variations do we really want/need?
I think it'd be nice to have at least something to represent the crew from those movies, given how important they are to their story. Although personally I'd be content just getting Kirk since his uniform was so unique and had such a great, swashbuckling kind of look to it.

tsfshd1227.jpg

That outfit for Kirk works for both a III and IV as he (along with most of the rest of the crew - Scotty got a different undershirt and a vest, Checkov changed completely) wore the same outfit.

Kirks got the best chance and he would pair well with Kruge.

Nanjins already said he’s planning on putting out the entire TOS cast as they were in TUC so I have a feeling chances for an entire line from TWOK are probably slim - despite needing completely different head sculpts and details on costumes being different I would imagine Nanjin would consider them too similar to try and sell twice (TWOK Checkov vs TUC is basically the age of the HS).

I’m just hoping he’s considering the Kirsty Alley Saavik - I’ve said it a couple of times but Kirk and McCoy coming with the landing party jackets won’t make sense if we can’t finish off the group with Saavik.

The thing with Burnham (and Discovery in general) is that the character seems to fall into the “love it or hate it” category whereas Kirk and Spock are universally liked or at the minimum, respected in the broad sense, I think they have more of a mass appeal for a variety of reasons (better character development, story writing, relationships, longer history and impact in Trek reaching across multiple generations, etc).

I’ve never come across anyone who has said they disliked Kirk or Spock, Mike Burnham on the other hand…

I think anything from the TOS and TNG eras would naturally outsell anything from the modern era IMO.
…if you can call the modern era Trek 🤭

I think it'd be nice to have at least something to represent the crew from those movies, given how important they are to their story. Although personally I'd be content just getting Kirk since his uniform was so unique and had such a great, swashbuckling kind of look to it.

View attachment 608869
Plus he can represent The Voyage Home too 👍🏻

That outfit for Kirk works for both a III and IV as he (along with most of the rest of the crew - Scotty got a different undershirt and a vest, Checkov changed completely) wore the same outfit.

Kirks got the best chance and he would pair well with Kruge.

Nanjins already said he’s planning on putting out the entire TOS cast as they were in TUC so I have a feeling chances for an entire line from TWOK are probably slim - despite needing completely different head sculpts and details on costumes being different I would imagine Nanjin would consider them too similar to try and sell twice (TWOK Checkov vs TUC is basically the age of the HS).

I’m just hoping he’s considering the Kirsty Alley Saavik - I’ve said it a couple of times but Kirk and McCoy coming with the landing party jackets won’t make sense if we can’t finish off the group with Saavik.
Just read this 🤦🏻‍♂️

Presumably the British allocation will have to arrive here first before we get confirmation from our suppliers. Still, it is the weekend so who knows. It would have been cool if he had arrived in time for my birthday.

Kirk unit shipped. Looks like it’s coming from China like the rest. I know someone thought they might be shipping a small allotment stateside.

Presumably the British allocation will have to arrive here first before we get confirmation from our suppliers. Still, it is the weekend so who knows. It would have been cool if he had arrived in time for my birthday.
I ordered direct, rather than PAF, but have not had a tracking email yet.

TWOK is not a limited run that we know of. It's expected to be an open pre-order.
If the first figure of TMP sold out in under 5 hours (which the rest will surely do) ... imagine what TWOK figures will do when they go up for sell.
I'm curious to exactly how "limited" this figure really is. EXO-6 has a limit of two, instead of one per customer. All of the 3rd party retailers are getting this, and there don't seem to be any warnings of limited quantity or low stock. So, I just wonder if this is just another example of FOMO marketing?
It was stated elsewhere that the numbers were approximately the same as FC Data and FC Picard, but demand was expected to be much higher, which seems to have bore out.

Back