EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friends in the forum, we are all in this.

You guys see how this all started. Remember, that freaking Chris Howe who ripped us off with Star Trek?

From my first TOS to EXO-6, this forum has all the details. Including tonight, the night before our next journey.

We will be in another stage in this 1/6 Trek adventure.

Cherish these 1/6 Trek figures.

They came from the longest way than anyone else in Trek merchandising and in the 1/6 world.

Time to relax and watch PCD, and be the person that I want to be tomorrow.

I will bring a lot smiles to some people out there.

Tomorrow, my brain on Star Trek will be lit with adrenaline and running out-of-control on sensory overload, similar to this:

Attachments

• Rabbithole.png
    Rabbithole.png
    477.7 KB · Views: 16
Mmmm...could be Talosian but could be Ilia. My money is on Ilia.
I'm almost sure it's the main Talosian from The Cage, and either a Cage Spock or Pike wearing the away jacket next to the Talosian. I think I see injured/mute Pike's black/silver trimmed wheelchair.

Last edited:
Going out on a limb here, but could that be Captain Terrell in his space suit behind Khan? Was wondering if we’d get any space suits form TMP or TWOK. Would love an assassin from TUC - thats a funky design and no portrait required👌🏻

Attachments

• 2854F379-51D1-4ECB-9447-3ECE9EDA20E8.jpeg
    2854F379-51D1-4ECB-9447-3ECE9EDA20E8.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 31
Not Trek related, but is very probably gonna hit my collecting. Damn energy prices have gone through the roof in the UK. My monthly amount has gone up over 120% from 1st April! Almost 300 quid a month now. Basically it's gone up an EXO-6 figure.
Before I could buy over the course of a year, 12 figures from a small unique company, that employees skilled artists. Now it will go to a huge company that repeatedly announces massive profits (while making some of the most vulnerable people choose between eating or heating).
I sincerely hope one day we get the Trek egalitarian future..

Where will the preorder be announced and available ? On this forum ?
in an email to me ? Do I have to keep an eye on the EXO-6 web site. There may be more there that I’m interested in than I had anticipated .

I’m getting old and should be thinning my overwhelming Collier Mansion collection. ——. This ain’t helping

Not Trek related, but is very probably gonna hit my collecting. Damn energy prices have gone through the roof in the UK. My monthly amount has gone up over 120% from 1st April! Almost 300 quid a month now. Basically it's gone up an EXO-6 figure.
Before I could buy over the course of a year, 12 figures from a small unique company, that employees skilled artists. Now it will go to a huge company that repeatedly announces massive profits (while making some of the most vulnerable people choose between eating or heating).
I sincerely hope one day we get the Trek egalitarian future..
Similar boat, here in the UK. I’m going to do my best to get the absolute faves and it’ll be a case of buying through Exo 6 directly and maybe Planet Action Figs for the financing options. I could always cut down on the daily coffees too and bring from home instead. I did some math and I could be saving £50 a month on that alone!

It's that cumulative effect that is the problem.
Small cuts do help. My partner thinks I stress too much or I'm old fashioned & penny pinching if I mention switching stuff off not in use to the teens.

Back