EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m really looking forward to the “aliens” next year. (Hopefully)

I can use them for a variety of custom figures.

I am aggressively working my budget so I can afford my collectibles and medical bills. Feel free to send me a message if you would like some advice. I know it may sound like a gimmick but I really have made thousands of dollars. One of my methods is simply opening up credit cards that have a large bonus and then sending out referrals to friends and family. I use the credit card to pay other bills so I’m not spending anymore money. Referrals get a bonus and then I get a referral bonus. Plus they start saving/making money also.

8F3D46A3-088A-4096-A0E4-C456BB3A1E15.jpeg
95A42DE3-D12E-44FF-AAC1-05E3F63E0AD4.jpeg

Last edited:
I missed out on the QMX Kirk and Spock. Ordered the mirror mirror Spock and will order whatever figures come from this episode. Drop a Tribbles Kirk maybe with a deluxe with a regular yellow captains shirt, and a regular Spock…I’d probably need 2 of each

I’d also buy some actual Tribbles and even a Horta if she was produced

Think going forward I’ll be mainly sticking with TOS and TNG releases. Sprinkle in some DS9 and ENT characters.

I’m probably done with VOY after Janeway, EMH, and possibly Seven. So with six VOY figures coming next year it’s safe to guess I’ll be skipping at least five.

If the rumor of fourteen releases in 2022 is true that at least cuts me down to nine. Have to see which ones are chosen.

Rushes off to cancel all Hot Toys P.O.s...

This is an amazing time to be a TREK fan...

I've already done this except for ones I used points on. I'll sell those for retail then use those funds to pay for other EX0-6 figures.

Back