EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
780_0266.jpg

We have all Trek arsenal in 1/6 except Phaser Type 3a.

Isnt that true for the Trek franchise? TOS had terrible terrible rating. TOS fans kept growing after 1969. Samething for TNG first 3 seasons. don't know about the rest, but seems like they too, gained fans after the shows were off the air.

Generation gaps are here in Trek. The Voyager fans careless about TOS and TNG. In Japan, TNG is still the cannon.

Trek vs Trek written all over the franchise.
You probably know this Nanjin, but the studio wasn't big on the Star Trek TOS pitch. It was Lucille Ball's Desilu production that gave it the go ahead.

It's fantastic that Janeway is selling well! I can't think of any character from Voyager I would want on my shelf though. Bring on DS9!

It's fantastic that Janeway is selling well! I can't think of any character from Voyager I would want on my shelf though. Bring on DS9!
Only responses of Janeway are good. Who knows, she might not sell when pre-order goes live. 1/6 Janeway can have a million praises and zero sales. Let's see if Janeway has Market Value. We will know in the next 10 days.

I will fire one or two photon torpedo in a few days and see how the fans maneuver around Janeway (I am in metaphor mode again 😊)

Last edited:
Bet you a dollar we see something new on Monday, around the same time of the Janeway reveal.
Hope we don’t get something that fast honestly. I know that EXO-6 is moving fast, but back to back pre-orders seems like a risky move. Seems like a good way to cannibalize the release of Janeway if they do that.

Last edited:
Hope we don’t get something that fast honestly. I know that EXO-6 is moving fast, but back to back pre-orders seems like a risky move. Seems like a good way to cannibalize the release of Janeway if they do that.
Maybe not a preorder, but I'd expect a tease of something new.

It probably will cannilblize some orders but just because it is announced a week later does not mean it will ship a week after Janeway. So it might not mean spending $180 in back to back weeks. Also Nanjin has been very upfront that most of us are going to have to choose because the amount of figures he is making in a short window of time so I figured that eventually there would be figures coming real close to each other. Granted part of me would like a slow ramp up so I could try to keep pace at first before having to be selective but another side of me says the sooner I am forced to be selective the better because it will prevent me from caving into the urge to buy figures that are not top priority for me.

If it is a preorder, one option people could look at if they are trying to spread the costs out could be to get Janeway directly from EXO and the next figure from a third party like Timewalker, BBTS, Sideshow, etc. If you are not 100% sold on the figure or are concerned that you might want the next release more but can only afford one you could try a store like BBTS that lets you cancel most preorders without a penalty.

I just would prefer a bit slower pace. Maybe one figure a month at the most. It seems like there were big plans for this year, but delays hit and now we’re to August with only three announcements, but yet things are still going full speed ahead.

I know we’ve been told what to expect, but it’s hard to do it that fast without a road map. I think that’s the biggest issue I have. Tell us what’s coming up so that we can plan for what we really want.

I would wager we get a second Voyager reveal next. Think about it. If you put up someone from Janeway's crew, it could ideally make Janeway's sales even BETTER. If we get Chakotay or Tuvok or something next week, don't be shocked guys.

I would wager we get a second Voyager reveal next. Think about it. If you put up someone from Janeway's crew, it could ideally make Janeway's sales even BETTER. If we get Chakotay or Tuvok or something next week, don't be shocked guys.
If that’s the case I won’t mind much. For me Janeway is my cutoff for VOY. The only other character I may consider is The Doctor/EMH.

Last edited:
The Doctor has been teased before but it was under the old QmX regime.

I would love to see him soon too, but any Voyager crew would be appreciated.

Janeway…looks ok. Something about it looks a little cheap to me. Maybe the hair? or could just be the lighting ? I’ll buy it though coz Im a voyager fan and I love Janway. Just a smidgen disappointed at the sculpt.

Back