EXO-6 Star Trek "First Contact" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is awesome! Will they be on your site as well? I wish I could buy him from you now, I'd even pay double at this point.
I think we are the only one that have reserve stock. Not a lot, we only have 2 digit stock quantity. With the current demand of 1/6 Trek, they might disappear quite fast on that day especially we the fans see whats coming. So be ready. We can sell 300+ figures in 9 minutes.

Hopefully. I am still 50/50 on getting another Data to display the other head sculpt although after Nanjin releases the upcoming release plan I might have to pass on a 2nd in order to get all the upcoming releases.
I will suggest you not too. Collect another character instead.

If you are a genuine all time Trek fan or just from the classical era, don't buy 2 of the same figure unless money is no object to you.

There are plenty of Trek characters coming. For Data, I would suggest you don't pay eBay price now for FC Data but wait for TNG version.

I strongly advise the friends NOT TO buy more than one. Use the money on the coming attraction. I personally guarantee that you WILL see something you love to have.

Then of course, for investment purposes is another story. There's this ebay guy i know already made 1000 from our 4 releases... you have to explore this part of collecting on your own. I am not an eBay pricing advocate but we are in a capitalist world. This guy owned all our figures without paying a single penny and even made a few bucks.

Alright I will do my best to not get a second but it might be hard. Thankfully your fast turnaround time makes it a lot easier to keep the funds focused on Trek instead of getting distracted and using it elsewhere.

I’ll probably end up getting the chair. I was thinking about passing initially due to the price, but it will be a cool piece to have to display Picard with.

It is a little high priced but if you missed out on picard or data I found them at www.actionfiguren-shop.com
Their site says preorder but they said it is in stock.
Data cost me almost $500 but that is my fault for missing out.
Please reach out to me before paying for ebay price....

You have to ask them yourself. We have shipped Picard to all those who ordered before we shipped Janeway.

Reserved stock is for April event.
That sounds like pretty grim news for those of us who ordered Picard through Popcultcha. Can't imagine we're going to receive it, then.

I would have ordered directly, but I missed the window. Didn't have any other options but PC. Sucks if they don't get it in.

That sounds like pretty grim news for those of us who ordered Picard through Popcultcha. Can't imagine we're going to receive it, then.

I would have ordered directly, but I missed the window. Didn't have any other options but PC. Sucks if they don't get it in.
Have you tried contacting Popcultcha directly? To be honest, I like supporting them but their customer service often leaves a lot to be desired. I’ve sent email after email about stock and never got a reply.

I am sure it has been answered but the backdrop is sold separate from the chair, correct?
Also, will the backdrop be a sculpted piece with lights and everything or just a photo style piece?

I am sure it has been answered but the backdrop is sold separate from the chair, correct?
Also, will the backdrop be a sculpted piece with lights and everything or just a photo style piece?
Photo style backdrop but not like anything from other producers. They gave you screen caps with 72 dpi RGB prints, we are doing 300 dpi actural CMYK files and prints.

It is a hi-re display poster.

Photo style backdrop but not like anything from other producers. They gave you screen caps with 72 dpi RGB prints, we are doing 300 dpi actural CMYK files and prints.

It is a hi-re display poster.
Thanks for getting back to me. I had ordered 2 of the chairs before I noticed the information about the back drop being sold as well.
It was a pleasant surprise :)

Just emailed them. Guess we'll see.
I have Picard on pre-order as well with them and I emailed them back at the start of February about an update. Their reply then was

"Due to the worldwide shortage of shipping containers, delays in international freight, and production delays, we are currently unable to provide an accurate ETA for this product. These delays are out of Popcultcha’s control but we are working hard to reduce them where we can.

We have put forward the request for an updated timeframe to our purchasing team, and when any updates are made available the changes will be made on the product listing page on our website.

These worldwide issues around production and logistics mean that on the odd occasion we will be unable to hit the listed estimated time of arrival of a product, however, our order for these items has been confirmed with our supplier and will be shipped at some point. We apologize for any inconvenience these delays may have caused."

I've been checking the website ever since to see if they would eventually update the ETA but it hasn't changed.

Back