EXO-6 Star Trek "First Contact" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a similar response from Popcultcha as the gentleman earlier in the thread. They say they still expect to receive the thing, and that global shipping backlogs are to blame.

Since Nanjin mentioned Picard is all shipped on their end, I wonder if Popcultcha is waiting on some middle man to send theirs--similar to how Sideshow is the distributor for HT products for many stores, meaning those stores have to wait for Sideshow to receive the product, then wait again for Sideshow to send it to them.

The Ent E chair will start production whenever the molds are ready.

Because we want to integrate the Queen with the other borg releases, she will need a little more time.

Meantime, we have something else to continue the FC space-time. Saved some good things for FC collectors that other series collectors have not seen or even think possible.

The Ent E chair will start production whenever the molds are ready.

Because we want to integrate the Queen with the other borg releases, she will need a little more time.

Meantime, we have something else to continue the FC space-time. Saved some good things for FC collectors that other series collectors have not seen or even think possible.
Spacesuit Picard with interchangeable Picard and assimilated Hawk headsculpts is what I would suggest in the boardroom.

That or a height accurate Zefram Cochrane.

I wii ok I’ll also be interested in all good things attire. Nanjin said he’s working on a future Janeway so it would follow that other characters wearing that uniform could appear.

B1293429-4448-4FD9-BEEB-48140E01D646.jpeg

Come on First Contact Worf and Beverly with that rifle!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

I’d love a FC Worf in EVA suit (with the ‘floating’ Borg arm accessory and Klingon knife. I’d also love for the Borg Queen to come with a separate headpiece of her upper torso with the spine poking out, just so I can recreate her big reveal scene in FC

I missed out on Picard and Data. Without the captain it's not worth it for me to complete the first contact line. If I can get a Picard, then I'll get everything. Chair, backdrop, crew etc. But I need that Picard. I have many friends who first learned of Exo-6 at the mission Chicago but were super sad to find out that Picard and Data are sold already. I do hope exo-6 considers making another batch of the figures.

Last edited:
Back