EXO-6 Star Trek "First Contact" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyAndFight

©Fly, All rights reserved
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I have created this thread to discuss those figures that fall into the "First Contact" line.

So far:

First Contact "Data":
4_720x.png

First Contact "Captain Picard":
2dc7e2b7-add6-48c0-b807-60b5c51787e4.jpg

More to come!

I received Data some time ago and he was a fantastic debut to the EXO-6 "Star Trek" line.

I love this figure and can't wait to add Capt. Picard to accompany him on display.

FC Data a.jpg

Data 3 sm.jpg

Data 4 sm.jpg

I bought FC Data because I NEED a Data figure, and it was EXO's first release. I couldn't stand it if they never got to classic TNG and I didn't have a Data figure.

Now that I have it in hand, I have to say it's absolutely the BEST non-custom figure I own. The headsculpt is top notch (and there's two!) and the body actually resembles the character.

If you look at QMX Picard next to EXO FC Data, you can see that Picard basically has a mini muscular body (shaped like a V). It looks strange, next to Data's natural non-superhero body produced by EXO.

If you look at QMX Picard next to EXO FC Data, you can see that Picard basically has a mini muscular body (shaped like a V). It looks strange, next to Data's natural non-superhero body produced by EXO.

It was a Bruce Lee type muscle body with the rubber neck cut off. At the time I think it was any port in a storm as there wasn't anything else small enough available.

I swapped it out early on with the body from a Disney Krennic. He may get broken down for parts as I no longer have any interest in TNG, but he's currently in exile from his former TOS companions.

His original body became useful for an Endor Luke.

Last edited:
Riker, Troi and Geordi spent most of their screen time in FC out of their uniforms. How would everyone want them dressed for this line? For me, I think I’d prefer uniformed variants of the crew first.

A FC Worf would bring the house down and a ton of press for the company. Figures look good!

To me, Worf makes the most sense, as he could be used in either a FC display or an eventual DS9 one.

To me, Worf makes the most sense, as he could be used in either a FC display or an eventual DS9 one.
Agreed, although as much as I love the FC uniforms I never thought Worf looked quite as good in one for some reason. And I always thought he looked much cooler in the original DS9 uniform. In fact more and more I'm wishing we could get the DS9 crew in those uniforms instead (although yes I realize the decision has already been made).

worf_command.jpg

Agreed, although as much as I love the FC uniforms I never thought Worf looked quite as good in one for some reason. And I always thought he looked much cooler in the original DS9 uniform. In fact more and more I'm wishing we could get the DS9 crew in those uniforms instead (although yes I realize the decision has already been made).

View attachment 537401
My intention for Worf is to cover DS9 and FC series at the same time.

Like mentioned elsewhere, FC uniformed characters were Worf, Data, and Picard, not the rest.

DS9 in war time uniform completes my Captains Release with different uniforms showing Starfleet's direction change (the history of ST franchise) . VOY had fixed uniform. So DS9 has to be in wartime uniform.

Add standard Uniforms and leisure uniforms to Captain Kirk and Picard nail this historic 1/6 scale Star Trek museum collection, and EXO-6 own sets of TOS and TNG differentiating our figures from QMx version of TOS and TNG.

See, my releases are all connected, and all well thought of from collectors stand point.

You have choices and options in all phases and series of 1/6 Trek. Any combination of your choices represent YOUR version of 1/6 Trek, YOUR collection.

BTW, FC series will continue to expand and In line with other possible collections. We just had this new collection concept 2 weeks ago. This is going to be a killer collection 😊 and can go with other uniformed series collections.

Last edited:
To me this version of Picard seems better suited wearing the vest. I feel like that’s one of his definitive looks from First Contact.

I suppose you could cheat it and say these figures are from any of the last three TNG movies though.

I’m glad that Worf can be either from DS9 or the TNG films. Although I do agree that I kind of like his non-wartime DS9 uniform.

View attachment 537401
I like that look for Worf too. I had that version of him as a figure from Playmates as a kid so maybe that’s partially why.

Anyone got their Picard yet? Still undecided to use him with or without vest ….
I think I'll probably need to see which one the expression works best with. Personally I'd prefer to keep him in the full uniform as it's a much more distinguished look, and I never cared as much for the gung-ho action hero the movies tried to turn Picard into. But that intense expression was clearly made for him wearing the vest and about to confront the Borg, so I might have to go with that look anyway.

I think I'll probably need to see which one the expression works best with. Personally I'd prefer to keep him in the full uniform as it's a much more distinguished look, and I never cared as much for the gung-ho action hero the movies tried to turn Picard into. But that intense expression was clearly made for him wearing the vest and about to confront the Borg, so I might have to go with that look anyway.
Beside the scene you mentioned, 2 more, when he was sitting in his ready room with Locutus flash back, and when he said Fire at the Borg Sphere. Mr Steward added hate in his expressions for those scenes.

Totally my fault, I still haven't finish dealing with Picard tracking numbers. So your Picard might arrive one or 2 days from today or even today.

PLATZ (Japan) is distributing Picard locally. Platz was the dude who made TNG Picard, Data, Worf with Dragon years ago. Dragon didn't have the license but only a factory for the figures. Platz had the license. The dude paid up his stock weeks before Picard completion. A real Trek geek like me (he wanted to distribute Picard or Sept 8th).

Hope one day, I can meet Playmates.
s-l225.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, dudes, we just finished a bunch of shipping info updates. I saw a few names that I recognized from here. Some properly will receive a Picard today or tomorrow.

Back