EXO-6 Star Trek "First Contact" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never ventured into this forum before so it is amazing to see how well these Trek figures look.
Inbetween ROTJ and TPM,I took the dive to watch the Trek films.
Klingons and The Borg are my favs,and DS9 definitely had some really great life lessons and emotional moments for me at that time in my life in my early 20s.

Just a quick question as I haven't gone through the whole thread,but is there a Borg Queen?

I've never ventured into this forum before so it is amazing to see how well these Trek figures look.
Inbetween ROTJ and TPM,I took the dive to watch the Trek films.
Klingons and The Borg are my favs,and DS9 definitely had some really great life lessons and emotional moments for me at that time in my life in my early 20s.

Just a quick question as I haven't gone through the whole thread,but is there a Borg Queen?
She is in the works already, so she will come, soon.

Hi, I don't post a lot here, but I wanted to thank you @nanjin for what you are doing with this licence.

Just managed to get hold of FC Data. It's the grail figure I didn't know existed. He is now proudly displayed with the android/human headsculpt - how striking it is and what an inspired choice to include it!

I won't be able to get every figure, but really happy for everyone who can. Can't wait to see how the Borg Queen turns out.

Hope ordering Picard from Popcultcha wasn't a mistake; they still haven't received it.

2022-02-01 16.48.35.jpg

Picard and Data appreciate the new lighting on the shelf... but could do with some company. Maybe we might see a new release soon...? Chair/Queen/Worf?

Yeah this kinda came out of nowhere. A bit pricier than I had hoped (though I realize BBTS always tacks on an extra $10 or so), but it looks awesome with those lights and I'll definitely be ordering.

Trying to decide whether to pull the trigger now or wait for EXO to put it up. Do we know for sure they are going to put it up?

Undecided on the chair. I was hoping it would be less. Plus if other figures are coming soon too I may have other things I want more.

Collectorzown has it up for pre-order as well. Shows as $234.99, but with code: ENGAGE you get 15% off (if you pay up front). Comes to $199 and change total with the discount.

Entertainment Earth had it up for a few minutes. I had the page on my phone, walked away, came back and it said, "Sold Out". Not even Sideshow has it up yet.

Too many places requiring NRD nowadays. For years, BBTS has been my goto place for things like this. But starting with the Judge Q figure, they started with NRD on even the Exo-6 stuff, so I switched to EE. Even the new Playmates stuff, BBTS orders come to $10 to $20 more on an order, even with their $4 flat rate shipping.

But for now, it looks like my first Exo-6 "miss out".

18:03 CET and the chair is preordered from Exo-6. What a wonderful addition to the figures, I hope the backdrop will also be available soon.

Oh, and thank you for refunding the shipping flatrate that had already been charged with the down payment mere minutes after the order went through. You guys are the best!

Entertainment Earth had it up for a few minutes. I had the page on my phone, walked away, came back and it said, "Sold Out". Not even Sideshow has it up yet.

Too many places requiring NRD nowadays. For years, BBTS has been my goto place for things like this. But starting with the Judge Q figure, they started with NRD on even the Exo-6 stuff, so I switched to EE. Even the new Playmates stuff, BBTS orders come to $10 to $20 more on an order, even with their $4 flat rate shipping.

But for now, it looks like my first Exo-6 "miss out".
What is NRD? Non refundable deposits? Why it makes a difference? We charge a non refundable deposit too.

Back