EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking at setting a trap so people will miss this release šŸ˜Š Looking at making this as rare as possible, like 25% of twok sales demand.

This one was done 10 years ago. Because a lots of parts were too costly to make back then. I had to be on my knees to make this one.

Not any more. I have 2-3 tailors who can work on this amazing Away jacket now

View attachment 531296
Nanjin, I have wanted this Kirk since you showed it a decade ago. Hope I donā€™t miss out :pray:

Nanjin, I have wanted this Kirk since you showed it a decade ago. Hope I donā€™t miss out :pray:
Not only I want 1/6 twok as an Iconic collectible for Star Trek, I want 1/6 Wrath of Khan to be remembered in Scifi collectibles for a long long time.

This can only happen once in a life time. It has to be as good as it can be.

Twok will be present differently from the regular Trek releases. Twok production operates independently from other Trek releases.

I have finalized the product plan for twok. This's going to be a hell of a ride.

Attachments

• 2063_better.jpg
    2063_better.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
This got posted on IG. Hopefully Spock is a clue for things to come.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210723-185323.png
    Screenshot_20210723-185323.png
    510.8 KB · Views: 153
Nanjin, I have your original TWOK set of Kirk, Spock and McCoy and canā€™t wait to see what the newer ones shape up to be! Also looking forward to older, Generations Kirk and Picard!

How long did it take everyone to receive their FC Data? Mine left China on June 24 and Canada post is still waiting for the item to arrive.

How long did it take everyone to receive their FC Data? Mine left China on June 24 and Canada post is still waiting for the item to arrive.

mine took nearly 3 weeks. It was still stuck in Shenzhen for quite some time. Covid outbreaks affected the ability to ship.

I love the idea of different body types/builds for figures, to more close match the actual actors heights/ builds.
I wonder though, if it might be a more cost- effective compromise to have just a handful of body sizes, and then reuse different ones depending on the characters.

I donā€™t know the actors heights, Iā€™m just trying to give examples:

We could have three ā€œmale bodyā€ sizes: Average (Picard, Phlox, Kirk), Tall (Data, Sisko, Spock, Oā€™Brien), and XL (Riker, Worf, Chakotay).
The same could be done for the female characters: Small (Kira, Ezra, Bā€™Elanna), Medium (Janeway, Crusher), and tall (Jadzia, Seven).
Body mass/bulk (muscle or ā€œcurvesā€) could be added with a padded undersuit.
Just a thought.

I love the idea of different body types/builds for figures, to more close match the actual actors heights/ builds.
I wonder though, if it might be a more cost- effective compromise to have just a handful of body sizes, and then reuse different ones depending on the characters.

I donā€™t know the actors heights, Iā€™m just trying to give examples:

We could have three ā€œmale bodyā€ sizes: Average (Picard, Phlox, Kirk), Tall (Data, Sisko, Spock, Oā€™Brien), and XL (Riker, Worf, Chakotay).
The same could be done for the female characters: Small (Kira, Ezra, Bā€™Elanna), Medium (Janeway, Crusher), and tall (Jadzia, Seven).
Body mass/bulk (muscle or ā€œcurvesā€) could be added with a padded undersuit.
Just a thought.
Making different bodies was the reason that speeded up XXXX failure in 1/6 ā€œsportsā€ line.

One body will take years to recoup the initial investment. Don't think anyone can recoup within 18 months.

But the environment is providing the circumstances for 1/6 Trek to use multiple bodies and avoid the possible problems. Seems like it is working. I won't know if it is worthwhile until at least mid 2022.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can order I tiny zipper slider for my Data. While doing the pulling down from the instructional video to adjust the collar, the zipper separated and I thought, no problem, I'll cut the stitch at the top and rezip him up, but there is no slider.

Please let me know.

I got him yesterday. I think for EXO-6's first figure...its amazing. Both headsculpts are at least HT level, better in some cases.

The body joints aren't as stiff as I like...but they are holding poses so I guess that's all I ask.

Congrats Nanjin.....great figure.

Attachments

• 20210724_200138.jpg
    20210724_200138.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 20210724_200142.jpg
    20210724_200142.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 20210724_200155.jpg
    20210724_200155.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 20210724_200159.jpg
    20210724_200159.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 20210724_200150.jpg
    20210724_200150.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 102
That Borg queen's headsculpt is fantastic. I look forward to a full body shot. I don't do statues but this one could be mighty tempting.

Not sure what is killing me moreā€¦.the wait for Data from bbts or the wait for the next announcement šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

I kind of expected another announcement by now personally. I get it though that things need to go through the proper approval process.

Back