EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job on the body design, Nanjin!
100% agreed. I hope other companies take notice of the body. It seems to be able to take natural looking poses (at least with the shoulders) better than any other one I have seen.

cannot wait to see what is revealed. Thankfully I haven’t been distracted by the other reveals from this virtual SDCC week so far. Although the channel 6 TMNT exclusive is tempting me.

Can’t WAIT to see the females in the line. Gals always seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to collecting but c’mon! Who doesn’t want a Janeway, 7 of 9, Borg Queen, dr crusher, Tori, b’lanna, Kira?? Some of the best Trekkers!
Totally agreed. That's why I'm really hoping for Janeway as the first Captain figure. Even if she's not my favorite, it would still be a nice change of pace after all the male figures so far.

100% agreed. I hope other companies take notice of the body. It seems to be able to take natural looking poses (at least with the shoulders) better than any other one I have seen.

cannot wait to see what is revealed. Thankfully I haven’t been distracted by the other reveals from this virtual SDCC week so far. Although the channel 6 TMNT exclusive is tempting me.
The body were designed with Trek uniforms in mind except TOS Kirk.

You will see in the coming weeks. That isn't the case. I think I over estimated the friends' expectations 😄 This is good. You guys will receive over expectation Trek figures!
Fascinating. It will be quite interesting to look back, a year or two from now, and see how the line has progressed and how your cryptic messages are fully understood.

780_0502-Edit.jpg

The body were designed with Trek uniforms in mind except TOS Kirk.
Your post reminded me of this Shatner quote about his green tunic.
“It was a little embarrassing after lunch to have that tight green thing on you ... you keep tugging that thing down. The more drape, the better, I always felt.”

Fascinating. It will be quite interesting to look back, a year or two from now, and see how the line has progressed and how your cryptic messages are fully understood.
I am actually playing with possible wagering proposition when I drink coffee in the morning. An over under of 10 figures by next year today is one of them 😅

I did this 365 days for 20+ years and became 2nd nature for me to see things in probabilities.

I even considered giving out figures to a few lucky “guessers” of our next release. But I noticed the operation has 2 of the 3 ingredients of “gambling” so I scratched the idea; too easy to have the 3rd.

Just to share, I am very anxious to release the next figure, included but not limited to Captains.

Anytime from today forward.

Just to share, I am very anxious to release the next figure, included but not limited to Captains.

Anytime from today forward.
It’s got to be so hard to not release the info before you are allowed to. I would think it can be super satisfying to release info and see everyone’s reactions to it on the other hand it could also be super stressful too.

Nanjin,

When and if you do TWOK Khan, would you do his cloak and mask as an accessory? I know most people will pose him with his vest as he was on the Reliant but I like changing up poses and taking pictures. I think it would be cool to have him do his partial reveal as he did in Botany bay. It's like when hot toys did Indiana Jones they gave him the Arabic garb as well.

Attachments

• fa2aef660dceb3eafffda764e177c67e.jpg
    fa2aef660dceb3eafffda764e177c67e.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 123
Nanjin,

When and if you do TWOK Khan, would you do his cloak and mask as an accessory? I know most people will pose him with his vest as he was on the Reliant but I like changing up poses and taking pictures. I think it would be cool to have him do his partial reveal as he did in Botany bay. It's like when hot toys did Indiana Jones they gave him the Arabic garb as well.
Ooh, hadn't considered this as apotential look. There goes my "TWOK Kirk and Spock only" plan if that happens....

Nanjin,

Not much info about this cape out there

Back