EXO-6 Star Trek “Enterprise” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As you can imagine, I'm viscerally aware of this... but it sounds like there's good reason for it (lots of improvements).
I haven’t heard anything but if they’re actively improving on her that’s a positive. I think all we’ve ever gotten for a tease was a filtered/darkened image so we never got to see her face.

The series turned 22 years old yesterday (what?!?!), I was still in high school then. o_O

I haven’t heard anything but if they’re actively improving on her that’s a positive. I think all we’ve ever gotten for a tease was a filtered/darkened image so we never got to see her face.

I keep an eye out for progress on her. They've gone back to redo the face sculpt, her torso, and the colour of her outfit. I would've thrown down regardless, but I'm very pleased that they're committed to refinements on what will be a key piece in my collection.

The series turned 22 years old yesterday (what?!?!), I was still in high school then. o_O

Man! That's a long road

Wow, sounds like a total overhaul. Looking forward to her eventual PO. She’s a must have to display with Archer.

"Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And DON'T BLINK!"

For those who do not know them, the Weeping Angels can only move if nobody is looking at them. Scary things!

Angel1.jpg

Angel2.jpg

Angel3.jpg

Angel4.jpg

If I have known that Big Chief have gone out of business, I would've kept my Weeping Angel figures. I still have one 1/6 made by Eaglemoss though.

Very cool Astra, did you create the background as well? (nice touch!)

Awesome work as always @Astra! I didn’t know Scott was going into broadway. I was gifted a ticket to see Patrick Stewart in Toronto on December 2nd as part of his book tour. :)

Awesome work as always @Astra! I didn’t know Scott was going into broadway. I was gifted a ticket to see Patrick Stewart in Toronto on December 2nd as part of his book tour. :)
Thank you! I have only been a fan for about two years now and waiting for a chance to see Scott live! It's been a while since he did anything, but he did actually start in musicals and has done many other theatre work in between his TV work or movies.

Here is a clip from the 1988 Tony Awards if you'd like to see him in action:

And one more picture from the same show with a different outfit than in the clips:

Scott.png

I am sure your book tour will be amazing too! There is nothing better than seeing your stars live on a stage, be it singing, dancing or reading.

If you own a Picard figure, perhaps you could also stage a photo with him reading a book? Just an idea ;)

Gary Graham (Ambassador Soval) passed away yesterday.

I only know his work through Trek but I thought his delivery as a Vulcan was top notch, right up there with Shran as a fantastic secondary character. He definitely contributed to Enterprise in a big way.

1706027115303.jpeg

Back