EXO-6 Star Trek “Enterprise” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a fantastic touch that Shran is coming with a pair of the Andorian traditional combat weapons instead of just the one. Can't wait to pose him and Archer mid battle

It's a fantastic touch that Shran is coming with a pair of the Andorian traditional combat weapons instead of just the one. Can't wait to pose him and Archer mid battle

Right? I might have squeed a little ;)
I was fully prepared to customize those (could not be too hard) but that is so much better!

I was thinking he might be less for some reason. Kinda pricey but it comes with a fair amount and it’s a unique type of character rather than the normal human characters we’ve been getting.

I was surprised with all the accessories! Uniform and sculpt look great. Not sure if those are sculpted boots but overall, lots of detail on this release!
1666890280369.jpeg

1666889976788.jpeg

1666890052884.jpeg

Attachments

• 1666889868045.jpeg
    1666889868045.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 0
Random question- did anyone get an email about Shran? I didn’t get anything and only saw the figure available by going on Facebook and seeing it in my feed. Just want to make sure I’m getting emails from EXO-6 still.

Random question- did anyone get an email about Shran? I didn’t get anything and only saw the figure available by going on Facebook and seeing it in my feed. Just want to make sure I’m getting emails from EXO-6 still.
I did receive an email receipt from EXO-6 as well as from PayPal.

Back