EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I figured the colors would at least be in the ballpark of that. But instead it looks like Kira borrowed one of T'Pol's uniforms for some reason.

Or maybe this was another request by the actress, like the hair thing?

Not bad I definitely see Nana in the sculpt. From these photos it seems like they could have softened her just a touch. Lighting might do the trick…

IMG_2150.jpeg
IMG_2151.jpeg
IMG_2152.jpeg

IMG_2153.jpeg
IMG_2154.jpeg

Last edited:
The sculpt looks decent in the third picture, I’m sure she’ll look better in professional shots. Just look at how the lighting drastically changes the look of the outfit from picture 2 to 3, almost from red to a pinker tone.

Can't say I'm loving what I'm seeing there. I can see a likeness, but the face seems a bit old and saggy and not all that flattering to Visitor, and the outfit color is just... insane.

Really hoping this figure looks miles better in hand.

I'm OK with the sculpt now . . . at least it doesn't appear to be at a "Voyager" or "Enterprise" level of quality . . . THAT would've left me quite vexed.

Hoping that the neon pink costume is more like the burgundy we need - otherwise she may be without clothes for a while as they take a dip in one of the Wife's fabric dyes :)

I’m so confused by this release. I don’t mind the face sculpt, but I don’t recall her hair ever being this dark during season 1-3 when she was wearing this uniform. And the only time I think it was this dark was during season 5 when she had a different style uniform altogether. And this pink…..it’s a choice :/

Can't say I'm loving what I'm seeing there. I can see a likeness, but the face seems a bit old and saggy and not all that flattering to Visitor, and the outfit color is just... insane.

Really hoping this figure looks miles better in hand.
Agreed. Nana doesn't even look like this now. She takes fantastic care of herself and looks almost the same as she did 25 years ago, aside from her hair now being gray.

Yea, defo early Odo there. There’s quite a bit to point out on that box so I’m sure it’s being addressed.

As much as I like Kira as a character though, I can’t pull the trigger on this one. It just looks off. If it ends up better in-hand and I can find units later, I will see, but I’m not convinced by any of these updates yet.

I don't have an issue with Kira's sculpt. The uniform colours seem too bright and the hair color too dark brown and not red enough.
I'd be curious if anyone would ever do like a... uniform dying guide or something. Maybe even spray some red into the hair or something.

I think I missed this one anyways. Too late to the game for her, Quark or Odo. And the way they don't seem to plan to release more of any figures (is that true? I read it somewhere) kind of means the FOMO is too strong and if I can't get the whole DS9 crew what's the point? :p

I don't have an issue with Kira's sculpt. The uniform colours seem too bright and the hair color too dark brown and not red enough.
I'd be curious if anyone would ever do like a... uniform dying guide or something. Maybe even spray some red into the hair or something.

I think I missed this one anyways. Too late to the game for her, Quark or Odo. And the way they don't seem to plan to release more of any figures (is that true? I read it somewhere) kind of means the FOMO is too strong and if I can't get the whole DS9 crew what's the point? :p
You can still pick up Kira and Odo at some distributors such as BBTS, their PO window is still open should you decide to pull the trigger.

You can still pick up Kira and Odo at some distributors such as BBTS, their PO window is still open should you decide to pull the trigger.
I've been stung by places overpromising and cancelling figures... several times. Presumably because they didn't get the stock they thought they would.
Do you know if BBTS or certain others are good on their pre-orders? I'm sick of having stuff cancelled.

I've been stung by places overpromising and cancelling figures... several times. Presumably because they didn't get the stock they thought they would.
Do you know if BBTS or certain others are good on their pre-orders? I'm sick of having stuff cancelled.

BBTS are the most amazing company on the planet for collectibles. They also have the VERY best customer service dept.

Remember that if companies have their order cut by producers - that is not their fault.

Having said that, in nearly 20 years, I've seen very few times where BBTS couldn't supply preorders, and those were all due to companies going under.

They are your best bet.

I’ve ordered two EXO-6 pre-orders through BBTS and items from other companies, my experiences have been positive. I also appreciate the effort they put into packaging their shipments, I live in Canada so cross border mail can be subjected to abuse, everything has arrived in pristine condition.

If you’re interested in those figures pull the trigger and add them to your pile of loot, hopefully they receive them close to each other from EXO to save on your shipping costs.

Pretty good! And look at the Uniform colors under that lighting!

That’s pretty exciting!

You know, unless that’s just one of the earlier prototypes. The shoulder/are stitch detail looks like the pre-update style. But it could be the lighting I suppose.

Back