EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine...
Garak
Gul Dukat
Martok
Jem Hadar soldier
Senator Vreenak

I know the last one is a wild card, but I like the actor and he made a good Romulan.

Ah Vreenak. Good times.
vreenak-itsafake.gif

Omet’iklan
Benny Sisko
Couple of great "out of left field" suggestions/choices here. Clarence Williams III was just outstanding amazing as Omet'iklan, and the Jem'Hadar deserve some representation, and Benny Russell (I think you mean) was some of Avery Brooks's very best acting in one of the show's very best episodes-his second appearance in "Shadows and Symbols" was good, too, but nothing compared to "Far Beyond the Stars."

Garak
Dukat
Morn
Martok
Weyoun

There’s too many for that sixth slot. But my interest in spending $200 on any of them also radically drops after that top 5.

I also really like the suggestion of the Intendant, but would assume she gets released under the Mirror Universe banner and not DS9. Nothing about the Mirror Spock and Sulu release suggests the line is just for TOS. I assume it is for key Mirror characters from all Trek.

What I really want is a length of Quark’s bar with some stools, Morn. Maybe Leeta serving a dabo table, and a bunch of aliens and starfleet mingling and drinking. One of the key visual Trek settings that isn’t a bridge/engineering/med bay.

I felt the same w RE: the Intendant. We can get a good selection of Mirror characters from across the series. The Intendant, Marlena, Mirror T'Pol, Mirror Tucker, Emperor Hoshi, Jennifer Sisko, Emperor Georgiou (which is already coming), Smiley, Captain "Killey", maybe even Regent Worf.

Couple of great "out of left field" suggestions/choices here. Clarence Williams III was just outstanding amazing as Omet'iklan, and the Jem'Hadar deserve some representation, and Benny Russell (I think you mean) was some of Avery Brooks's very best acting in one of the show's very best episodes-his second appearance in "Shadows and Symbols" was good, too, but nothing compared to "Far Beyond the Stars."
Thanks! I literally just face palmed in disbelief that I listed him as Benny “Sisko” and didn’t even catch it for two days until you just pointed it out to me!!!!! Must correct now!

Dukat
Jem'hadar (however, Commander Goran'Agar [Hippocratic Oath) had a possible genetic mutation and didn't use the Ketracel feed like other Jem'hadar)
Breen
Garak
Nog/Jake (honestly its a tie for both)
Tora Ziyal (it could happen)

Edit: Out of left field - Morn (aka tribute to Norm from Cheers) who's always around Quark's bar. ;)

Last edited:
Dukat
Jem'hadar (however, Commander Goran'Agar [Hippocratic Oath) had a possible genetic mutation and didn't use the Ketracel feed like other Jem'hadar)
Breen
Garak
Nog/Jake (honestly its a tie for both)
Tora Ziyal (it could happen)

Edit: Out of left field - Morn (aka tribute to Norm from Cheers) who's always around Quark's bar. ;)
Morn isn’t out of left field at all…he was part of the first wave released by Playmates…I would say that makes him a conventional choice.

Back