EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exciting!

IMG_0632.jpeg

They may be blurry but Odo and Kira look amazing there.

Bring on that warp-speed pre-order for both of these!*

* And Quark, O'Brien, Jadzia, Garak, Martock, Dukat, Worf, etc... :wink1:

Removed the “Sample” script on this Kira render as best I could without spending all day on it.

If Kira comes out half as good as this example I’ll be thrilled.

IMG_3392.jpeg

Yeah that also looks like a screen color uniform, which we now know is not going to be produced. So this is probably the same proto, and he just blurred it so he doesn't have to listen to more complaints about the sculpt. Lol

I do kinda wish the black stitches on her sleeve were a bit more subtle. I might have to try toning that down with pastel or something.

And hopefully the outfit color doesn't look quite so hot pink in hand. I always thought it was supposed to be more of a salmon color...

sanctuary-006.jpg

Agreed @davejames. Kira’s uniform is not good. And my fear is that this may be the one they ship or very close since they didn’t bother to blur out any of those horrible details, but I hope I’m wrong.

Just when many of us have made our peace with the relatively soft sculpts/paint details in exchange for impeccable tailoring and uniform material, we get this. Not sure how EXO could possibly justify those terrible black detail seams on Kira’s sleeves. That doesn’t even approach screen accuracy as far as I can see.

Yeah he really turned things around with Odo's outfit, so I'm crossing my fingers that these are just some weird sample colors he's using again. Because this just does not look right at all.

I made my peace long ago with this being an early season uniform, but not if it ends up looking like this.

For sure. I’ll take any screen accurate Bajoran uniform for Kira regardless of season, and the head sculpt from what we’ve seen looks promising. But a weird exaggerated inaccurate uniform is a different story.

Back