EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dukat is the Emissary of the Pah Wraiths and Sisko's greatest rival. He'll get made. I'm also expecting Ezri, Jake, Rom, Martok, Gowron, Weyoun, a Jem Hadar, and maybe even Vic, too. Nog is also an integral character on the show, but considering his size, even compared to other Ferengi, I wonder if EXO-6 would make a figure of him. I think they would need a whole new male body since Aron was only five feet tall.
I'm not counting on seeing figures of Joseph Sisko, Kai Winn, Vedek Bareil, First Minister Shakaar, the female changeling, or Eddington.

Dukat is the Emissary of the Pah Wraiths and Sisko's greatest rival. He'll get made. I'm also expecting Ezri, Jake, Rom, Martok, Gowron, Weyoun, a Jem Hadar, and maybe even Vic, too. Nog is also an integral character on the show, but considering his size, even compared to other Ferengi, I wonder if EXO-6 would make a figure of him. I think they would need a whole new male body since Aron was only five feet tall.
I'm not counting on seeing figures of Joseph Sisko, Kai Winn, Vedek Bareil, First Minister Shakaar, the female changeling, or Eddington.
I love the optimism even if I don't share it. The Dukat and Ezri parts I think are probably true, and while I would absolutely jump at the chance to get Weyoun and Martok and Rom and Nog, Vic, and Damar for example (and Sloan!), that's digging pretty deep into the well. And I don't see any 'army builder' types like a generic Jem'Hadar coming at all. They're all great characters but I've never gotten the impression that the Exo-6 guy is a big DS9 lover. Plus he's on a tight timeline - I mean, he hasn't even started TNG proper yet! But I'll happily go on record to say this, I would buy every single Deep Space Nine character he does. Unlike most of the other Star Treks where there's maybe only a couple of memorable recurring characters, Deep Space Nine practically lived on its amazing guest characters.

. . . But I'll happily go on record to say this, I would buy every single Deep Space Nine character he does. Unlike most of the other Star Treks where there's maybe only a couple of memorable recurring characters, Deep Space Nine practically lived on its amazing guest characters.

THIS! :lecture :yess:

Yeah we might have had a chance at some of those other supporting characters before, but with SNW, KTL and PICS3 now added to the mix I'm guessing there just won't be time to fit them in.

I agree that Deep Space Nine had the stellar supporting cast which sets it apart from every other show. I hope that Exo-6 is able to create some of these essential characters. I don’t know what Nanjin is obligated to make regarding the license but I hope DS9 has the sales to help keep the company in good shape. I have purchased all but one Exo-6 release and will also purchase every Deep Space Nine release. The teases we have seen so far of Bashir, Miles, Odo, Quark, Garak, Dax and Kira certainly show great care is being taken with this line. While Vic is a long shot, I think Weyeon, Dukat, Rom and Nog are essential.

If we were to only get "one" Cardassian, I can understand getting Garak in the traditional Cardassian uniform but Garak is one of my favorite characters on the show...
Love Garak too…and as much as I prefer Dukat as a character, the fact that Garak is the co-Star, and plays such a pivotal role in my all time favorite Trek episode of ANY series…”In the Pale Moonlight,” may actually make him a more essential character after all…hopefully EXO-6 just does the right thing and deliver both!

If it helps at all, her hair was red in season one rather than the brown we (so far) seem to be getting. ;)

Yeah - that helps (a bit) :lol

I'll be happier when we get the final reveal . . . along with a disclaimer sticker on EVERY box that states this is not styled per that episode :)

Yeah we might have had a chance at some of those other supporting characters before, but with SNW, KTL and PICS3 now added to the mix I'm guessing there just won't be time to fit them in.
Which (along with Discovery and JJverse) are all figures I will absolutely pass on. There's no way I buy the Picard version of Worf before a proper DS9 or TNG version! That just ain't happening! To be honest I don't have any affection for modern star trek, much less a desire to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on it. As a result, so far the only figures I've passed on are the two Discovery figures. And I'm all in on everything up to and including Enterprise and Nemesis! But if we're trading Weyoun or Martok or Dukat for anybody from strange new worlds or Discovery for example, that's a travesty!!

Last edited:
Which (along with Discovery and JJverse) are all figures I will absolutely pass on. There's no way I buy the Picard version of Worf before a proper DS9 or TNG version! That just ain't happening! To be honest I don't have any affection for modern star trek, much less a desire to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on it. As a result, so far the only figures I've passed on are the two Discovery figures. And I'm all in on everything up to and including Enterprise and Nemesis! But if we're trading Weyoun or Martok or Dukat for anybody from strange new worlds or Discovery for example, that's a travesty!!
DS9 is my favorite piece of entertainment…period! But I would take a SNW Captain Pike or a Discovery Lorca over Weyoun all day long…

New (?) Bashir tease looks pretty good IMO.

1687522660017.png

Back