EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id prefer to just settle with having him wear his uniform like everyone else, on my last rewatch I was thinking about this from a figure point of view and he didn't roll his sleeves up as much as he did with the earlier uniform and on the vast majority of episodes his sleeve cuffs are at his wrists.

For me, which I mentioned over on the FB group, its a bigger deal that O'Brien and Bashir's uniforms are unzipped slightly compared to anyone else ever seen in this uniform - its a small thing and unique to them but for me it wouldn't look right otherwise.

Wondering if the first EXO-6 Worf will be part of the DS9 line or TNG line…for some reason my gut says DS9.

That figure will look so badass.
worf_s6.jpg

So did Dorn drop the padded muscle suit for FC and DS9? He clearly wore one during TNG but it's never been clear to me if he did with this uniform as well. Worf certainly didn't look quite as buff as he did before...

So did Dorn drop the padded muscle suit for FC and DS9? He clearly wore one during TNG but it's never been clear to me if he did with this uniform as well. Worf certainly didn't look quite as buff as he did before...
Tighter uniform on TNG (early and later season unis). That physique was apparently all Dorn's. Then in recent years he became a vegan after a cancer scare and slimmed down.

No idea he had cancer. He is a lot thinner though. He had bulk during TNG, very broad.
He was diagnosed with early stage prostate cancer in 2010. He beat it and became a vegan after that. And he had a lot of bulk in DS9, too, and through the TNG movies. But the gray-top uniform has more layers and his musculature was less visible.

Wondering if the first EXO-6 Worf will be part of the DS9 line or TNG line…for some reason my gut says DS9.
I think so too. As you mentioned, it would fill two slots for different line collectors.

Not sure which display group I would put him in. Possibly FC until Jadzia makes her release.

Tighter uniform on TNG (early and later season unis). That physique was apparently all Dorn's. Then in recent years he became a vegan after a cancer scare and slimmed down.
Well you can clearly see the padding in some episodes, and there was also a behind the scenes shot of him in the suit in the blu-ray special features.

I made a mistake by going with Sideshow for Sisko, huh? :LOL: I'm so impatient, and the Emissary is taking his sweet time. Glad I ordered Quark direct with EXO-6. I get jealous catching up on this thread. Hahaha.

I think so too. As you mentioned, it would fill two slots for different line collectors.

Not sure which display group I would put him in. Possibly FC until Jadzia makes her release.
I'm hoping we get TNG Worf, Way of the Warrior early DS9 jumpsuit Worf, and FC/later DS9 Worf. Given Nanjins penchant for portraying pivotal character moments, it does make some sense to get all these.... to me anyway. Each line gets a fairly unique Worf that way.

I'm hoping we get TNG Worf, Way of the Warrior early DS9 jumpsuit Worf, and FC/later DS9 Worf. Given Nanjins penchant for portraying pivotal character moments, it does make some sense to get all these.... to me anyway. Each line gets a fairly unique Worf that way.
My initial plan was TNG Worf and FC/later DS9 Worf but curious to see if any other versions will be offered.

I made a mistake by going with Sideshow for Sisko, huh? :LOL: I'm so impatient, and the Emissary is taking his sweet time. Glad I ordered Quark direct with EXO-6. I get jealous catching up on this thread. Hahaha.
I don’t mind the delays since Sideshow will send a 15% off in stock coupon.

That would be awesome. The later season Worf would probably be covered in the First Contact line. So there is a great chance we get all 3. Since Sisko he did Sisko in the midseries/FC uniform and that was what he was wearing around the time Worf arrived, I would keep a space on the shelf ready just in case.

Back