EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worf is one of the few I may get multiples of for his different looks - that’s the 3 I’m looking for!

Apart from the Phaser Rifle I imagine an FC and DS9 Worf would be pretty much identical - main difference being the house crest on his sash.

I'm most likely getting DS9/FC Worf. Dorn looks better in Red Command colours to me more than Yellow Security Command. Picard 3 version is a maybe so far (if done).

Even though Worf had 7 seasons of TNG and only 4 of DS9 I will die on the hill that Worf underwent more character development arcs in his 4 DS9 seasons than his 7 TNG ones. Marriage, becoming a widower, reconciling with his adult son, having to erase his brother’s memory so that he could return to the good Klingon life, joining the house of Martok, killing Gowron and giving the Chancellorship to Martok instead of taking it himself, becoming the Federation Ambassador to Q’onoS…Worf was a glorified extra in TNG compared to the role he played in DS9.
The first Worf should definitely be a DS9 figure!

Even though Worf had 7 seasons of TNG and only 4 of DS9 I will die on the hill that Worf underwent more character development arcs in his 4 DS9 seasons than his 7 TNG ones. Marriage, becoming a widower, reconciling with his adult son, having to erase his brother’s memory so that he could return to the good Klingon life, joining the house of Martok, killing Gowron and giving the Chancellorship to Martok instead of taking it himself, becoming the Federation Ambassador to Q’onoS…Worf was a glorified extra in TNG compared to the role he played in DS9.
The first Worf should definitely be a DS9 figure!
And he was a badass on DS9. There's so many people on the internet who only watched TNG who say **** like, "Worf's a wuss. He loses fights all the time. Who did Worf ever beat in a fight?" Answer: Duras (they always forget about him) and Gowron and a slew of other Klingons, some Borg (apparently these people never saw First Contact, either), dozens of Jem 'Hadar, some Cardassians and some Breen. I think he only lost one fight on Deep Space Nine, and that was to Martok, and he lost on purpose, so Gowron would gain some confidence and the crew of the Rotarran would respect him.

Last edited:
I'd thought of that... thats one really small and fiddly piece to risk loosing at 1/6 scale though - its probably not too far off the size of a comm badge but I'd hate to turn round asking where my House of Martok crest has gone after doing some cleaning / reposing.

I know others may not agree with me but I would rather the DS9 version but allow him to come with both the DS9 and FC rifles - Phaser and Tricorder would be the same and he had his Mek'leth with him for both (though he never used it in uniform during FC) - theres probably more interesting and unique items Nanjin could pair with a DS9 Worf too like a bottle of bloodwine for example or one of the Klingon mugs.

And he was a badass on DS9. There's so many people on the internet who only watched TNG who say **** like, "Worf's a wuss. He loses fights all the time. Who did Worf ever beat in a fight?" Answer: Duras (they always forget about him) and Gowron and a slew of other Klingons, some Borg (apparently these people never saw First Contact, either), dozens of Jem 'Hadar, some Cardassians and some Breen. I think he only lost one fight on Deep Space Nine, and that was to Martok, and he lost on purpose, so Gowron would gain some confidence and the crew of the Rotarran would respect him.

All the Trek security officers were kind of a joke for plot reasons mostly. Odo was the only competent one, and he wasn't Starfleet. And I absolutely loved how he addressed that on screen in DS9.

Worf was in that category too, and that too was addressed in DS9. He had some decent arcs in TNG, but DS9 is where he really shined, and the warrior side of him really came out. TNG touched on it a little, but not to the level of DS9.

All the Trek security officers were kind of a joke for plot reasons mostly. Odo was the only competent one, and he wasn't Starfleet. And I absolutely loved how he addressed that on screen in DS9.

Worf was in that category too, and that too was addressed in DS9. He had some decent arcs in TNG, but DS9 is where he really shined, and the warrior side of him really came out. TNG touched on it a little, but not to the level of DS9.
Nah…Tuvok and Reed were not competent? I would have to disagree.

Nah…Tuvok and Reed were not competent? I would have to disagree.

Reed left a communicator on a planet and nearly got the Captain killed going back for it, Tucker and him get suckered by the alien girls on Risa (a common con, and he is totally blindsided by it). Those are the two that stick out in my mind the most, but it's been a bit since I watched Enterprise.

Been a bit since I watched Voyager too but I can remember that Tuvok missed that a Kazan had a explosive, thought it was a good idea to mind meld with a serial killer, and was outsmarted as the crew were being displaced. Actually, the whole mind meld thing kind of boggled my mind how often he used it. You are literally sharing your mind with someone else; he isn't worried that someone might see something ship security wise that you didn't mean for them to see?

I know a lot of these are going to be plot devices that the writers came up with for the story, but like Work on TNG it never paints their ability to do the job in a good light.

One of my all time favorite moments is still when that security officer puts up a great fight against Captain Decker in Doomsday Machine. I just love that they let some random crewman display some actual skills and not be so easily taken down.

Dax is being tweaked again. Also, a preview of Garak. They plan on releasing a DS9 character every 2-3 months in 2023.
FB_IMG_1671388175346.jpg
FB_IMG_1671388150079.jpg

Yeah I’m very happy that Dax is back to the drawing board. She’s one of my fave characters and she deserves a better sculpt than that prototype

Reed left a communicator on a planet and nearly got the Captain killed going back for it, Tucker and him get suckered by the alien girls on Risa (a common con, and he is totally blindsided by it). Those are the two that stick out in my mind the most, but it's been a bit since I watched Enterprise.

Been a bit since I watched Voyager too but I can remember that Tuvok missed that a Kazan had a explosive, thought it was a good idea to mind meld with a serial killer, and was outsmarted as the crew were being displaced. Actually, the whole mind meld thing kind of boggled my mind how often he used it. You are literally sharing your mind with someone else; he isn't worried that someone might see something ship security wise that you didn't mean for them to see?

I know a lot of these are going to be plot devices that the writers came up with for the story, but like Work on TNG it never paints their ability to do the job in a good light.
Every character in every Star Trek show has made at least one mistake…I wouldn’t go so far as to say that makes any of them incompetent.

Someone posted the digital scan of Dax awhile back and I thought it was stunning.
I don’t know what the process is from a digital sculpt to a 3-D one and what gets lost in the process. From the above image, it does look like something is off.
I imagine that beautiful women are also much more difficult to sculpt than old men with lots of character wrinkles.
So, I am glad Dax is getting revisited and thrilled to see more of Garak. And to think a year from now having 4 to 6 Deep Space Nine figures…thank you, Nanjin!

Dax is being tweaked again. Also, a preview of Garak. They plan on releasing a DS9 character every 2-3 months in 2023.
View attachment 613511View attachment 613512
I think it’s fair to say that EXO-6 really struggles with female characters…Janeway was a miss, Burnam was decent, Seven looks like it will also be a little rough and this Dax…well…I think I will just leave it at that out of respect for Nanjin and all of the pure joy that this line has brought me.

Back