EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting Sisko too but I would have much preferred a season 1-4 look with an alternate season 1-3 Sisko sculpt. It could have been done.

When I see the gray uniform I think First Contact. That's what we always called it!

DS9 uniforms had colors!!!
I thought the FC uniforms looked far better on them... but the previous ones had a more workaday look that just seemed a lot more appropriate for an alien space station that was in constant need of maintenance and repair. And it's a shame they became identified so much more with Voyager instead, as I never thought they worked as well there.

I thought the FC uniforms looked far better on them... but the previous ones had a more workaday look that just seemed a lot more appropriate for an alien space station that was in constant need of maintenance and repair. And it's a shame they became identified so much more with Voyager instead, as I never thought they worked as well there.
I was just thinking the same thing about Voyager. I think the FC uniforms would have looked great on Voyager. I think the original DS9 uniforms looked great against the very drab Cardassian sets but not sure how well it would have worked thematically in seasons 5-7.

That being said, I do love the FC uniforms. My fave in all of Trek.

The more military-style uniforms make sense for DS9 once the Dominion war heated up. They never would have made sense on Voyager.

The more military-style uniforms make sense for DS9 once the Dominion war heated up. They never would have made sense on Voyager.

Sorry I should have clarified. I just meant that the characters themselves I thought would have looked good in that style. Not that it would have suited the shows general theme :)

Such a great shot.

FB_IMG_1668017553013.jpg

Got the dreaded “return to sender” notification. Tuvok had the same and ended up being delivered with no further issues so fingers crossed the same happens with Sisko…

Mine has departed shenzhen to parts unknown, hopefully NY...

I've noticed with the last two shipments that I don't get the little line tracking the package out of China.

Boy, that parcel travelled by warpspeed! My Sisko is on his final leg of the journey from Frankfurt to my home with an expected delivery tomorrow! That's only 6 days, unbelievable.

Mine hasn't even left China yet. I feel envy.

Maybe I'll fill time by trying my hand at making a little stand for the baseball like the one on the show. :)

Mine has moved from New York to New Jersey. I'm hoping it arrives here by the end of the week.
Mine has also moved to NJ already, so it should only be a few days now as that is my home-state! Super fast shipping this time and seems to be the same carriers too.

On a side note, I don't think Im going to change the shirt as shown in the video. Seems like too much of a hassle. I'm going to try the vest closed with the jacket open with the stock shirt even though it may not be accurate to the show.

On a side note, I don't think Im going to change the shirt as shown in the video. Seems like too much of a hassle. I'm going to try the vest closed with the jacket open with the stock shirt even though it may not be accurate to the show.
My concern is how sturdy those zippers are. Would not be fun if during a changeover the zipper broke.

Back